AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Otto

Minimize to systray in Win10 anniversary update fails

Sorry, topic title should be:

Minimize to systray does not work when hiding Aida64 icon in notification area

In Preferences/Layout you can select to "Hide icon and bubble in Notification Area"

If you do this, hiding the main window to System Tray (Preferences/General) no longer works

Please note that Notification Area and System Tray are the same thing. So if you hide the AIDA64 icon from that area, and then you want to minimize AIDA64 to the hidden icon, it wouldn't work out well :) You then wouldn't be able to restore AIDA64 in any ways. That's why AIDA64 has a protection against such issues: it will simply not let you lose the main window if you enable both mentioned options in the same time.

Regards,

Fiery

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MFSAKA
      Recently I bought Presonus Firestudio 26x26 for my music studio
      its not new IEEE 1394 firewire audiointerface....and its kill my nervs!
      Few days its droppin out my sound (DAW, browser, AIMP etc.)
      Its NOT Legacy IEEE 1394 bugg - i try install thise old drivers - its not fix the issue.
      And accidentally i find out - IT AUDAS SENSORS PANEL IN DOCK make thosse glitches!
      I use portable version
      Try to install it regular.
      Sh*t's start buggin again!!!!
      I start system with out aida......take a half hours with out dropouts of sound - and first second when i run Aida - that crap start's again!
      Please fix the issue wuth Aida64 sensors buggin Presonus Firestudio 26x26 (Firewire 1394...maybe other hardware....PCI-e Card by Texas Instrument - confirmed by Presonus - its good) 

• By XplodZ
      Hi,
      I recently upgraded my computer to a Windows 10 64 bits. Unfortunately, Windows Gadgets doesn't exist anymore, so I can't use the AIDA64 Gadgets anymore, and I'm trying to create a new sensor panel (which is actually even better and way more customizable).
      The only problem I encountered was that even if I check "Prevent SensorPanel from being minimized", it still is when I minimize all the windows (Windows logo key + D). Is anyone in the same situation ? Is it a bug, or supposed to behave like this ? Thanks for any help
      I have a license of AIDA64 Extreme 5.50.3600