ASRock H270M Pro4 all mobo sensors are missing.

JohnSS

Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please post a new ISA Sensor Dump. We've extended that dump to better suit the special sensor solution of your motherboard. If it's possible, please also create a screenshot (photo) of how the sensor readings look like in the BIOS Setup (a.k.a. UEFI Setup), so we can have a better understanding on what values your motherboard can measure.

Thank you for your help.

Too late:(. I returned the motherboard to the store and replaced it by another model while I had the opportunity. Of course the problem was in the chip NCT6683D-T. This weird chip has the built-in microcontroller for unknown purposes with its own rom chip on the motherboard with its own firmware. This chip is living its own life and doesn't want to share its data;). Furthermore even ASRock A-Tuning utility doesn't support this motherboard!
I hope this topic will be useful to someone else:).

On 2017. 01. 28. at 3:07 AM, JohnSS said:

Too late:(. I returned the motherboard to the store and replaced it by another model while I had the opportunity. Of course the problem was in the chip NCT6683D-T. This weird chip has the built-in microcontroller for unknown purposes with its own rom chip on the motherboard with its own firmware. This chip is living its own life and doesn't want to share its data;). Furthermore even ASRock A-Tuning utility doesn't support this motherboard!
I hope this topic will be useful to someone else:).

Thank you for the info. Let's hope in the 2nd hardware revision ASRock can fix the issues about accessing the sensor chip under Windows. There's a good chance A-Tuning Utility doesn't support H270M Pro4 because of that hardware issue...

On 1/22/2017 at 7:05 PM, JohnSS said:

ASRock H270M Pro4. ALL motherboard sensors are missing. Chip Nuvoton NCT6683D-T.

isasensordump.txt

ecdump.txt

I confirm that this problem persists. I've got this mobo too and wondering about missing stats. But I've noticed that although no programs can display fans speeds from NCT6683D-T, HWiNFO64 v5.44-3070 could read the mobo temparature via Intel PCH. Adding at least this temperature to AIDA would be great.

UPDATE. It looks like I was wrong about Intel PCH - it's just a temp of Platform Controller Hub, not mobo. (

20 hours ago, Ivan79 said:

No answer for a week. Should I start a new topic for my problem?

No need to do that. The issue will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta update due to be rolled out in an hour or so ;) I apologize for the late response.

Can you see the missing set of voltages in the UEFI Setup or in ASRock's own monitoring software?

As for the PCH temperature, we will add it in the next AIDA64 beta update due next week. We will also check how to detect the chassis intrusion state.

On 2017. 02. 08. at 7:23 PM, Ivan79 said:

From missing voltages only VCCST voltage is shown in the uefi and a-tuning. Chassis intrusion option is disabled in the uefi, I am not using it, but this sensor exists. But I think PCH temperature is the most important missing sensor:)

We've added the missing bits & pieces in the latest AIDA64 beta update available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

On 2017. 02. 10. at 0:12 AM, SEVEZ said:

As for Asrock z270m Pro4 - still no mobo readings - fans, voltages, temps (

I'm afraid we still haven't found a way to get around the sensor communication issue affecting H270M Pro4 and Z270M Pro4 motherboards. It seems to be a hardware issue that may be possible to fix via a BIOS Update. We will only know for sure that the issue is fixed once ASRock starts offering its own monitoring utility (A-Tuning Utility) for these motherboards too. That utility is already available for other Z270 and H270 chipset based motherboards, but not for H270M Pro4 and Z270M Pro4.