AIDA64 Discussion Forum
keepwalking

Ads Banner

Greetings all !

Whenever I open AIDA64 two banners appear at the bottom: “Use AIDA64 at your company too!” and “Get free AIDA64 app”. How do I block those two annoying banners from showing up ??

Fiery , Not true my  AIDA64 is fully licensed and the License came straight from Amazon digital delivery . I also see the banners as described above , just checked to be sure . The banners are there, however I can close them out with a x in the top corner.

47 minutes ago, vabchgent said:

Fiery , Not true my  AIDA64 is fully licensed and the License came straight from Amazon digital delivery . I also see the banners as described above , just checked to be sure . The banners are there, however I can close them out with a x in the top corner.

Amazon sells illegal (pirate) AIDA64 license keys. We've already notified them about this, and they said they're investigating the fraud.  If you bought a license at Amazon, make sure to ask for a refund ASAP.

22 minutes ago, vabchgent said:

Fiery say what , the keycode was purchased a year ago, are they all fakes directly from amazon and I mean Amazon direct digital downloads. Thanks

I've sent you a private message about this, responding to your private message ;)