AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Droiyan7
      Ryzen infinity fabric for ZEN and ZEN+ (Ryzen 1X00 series and 2X00 series) make memory overclock more useful but complicated.
      Sometimes, overclock fails even if both memory modules and memory controller works well but infinity fabric fails.

There are claims that AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark is useful to see if that happens.

If L3 performance significantly lower before overclock, it is fail even if every other test(Testmem5, HCI Memtest, Linpack, etc...) succeed. Because Ryzen (exclude APU) 1X00 and 2X00 series have distributed L3 cache across 2 CCX which connected by infinity fabric, infinity fabric fails affect L3 cache performance.
      So......how about allow us repeat L3 bench only (N times or time basic) ?

Or, maybe adding options to see L3 performance results in already exist cache stress test ?

• By sirlock
      Hi All, 
      Firstly I love AIDA64. It is so feature rich I can't believe I used anything else for so long! I spent 5 hours yesterday fine tuning my LCD panel display on my Android Tablet!
      I am running a Threadripper System with a ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 TR4 Motherboard. 98% of the sensors are there there, there are just a few missing. For the Fans the latest AIDA Beta shows CPU and CPU OPT and CHA Fan 2. What is missing is CHA FAN 1, H_AMP_FAN, W_PUMP+ and the 3 CHA FANS on the extension board that Plugs into the EXT_FAN header.
      As I am running a TR system that runs warm it important to be able to monitor the H_AMP_FAN and W_PUMP+ connectors as that will tell me if my Liquid Cooler is operating properly. 
      Let me know if I can provide any other info or testing to help.
      Regards,
      Lachlan.
    • By wichert
      Is the benchmarking function also made for vm's or only for physical machines?
      thanks in advance.
    • By nanohead
      Was wondering if and when AIDA will add support for these new APUs.