AIDA64 compatibility with AMD Ryzen processors

Fiery

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Just found the Ryzen 3 1200 and 1300X cannot run FPU VP8 benchmark, it's an unknown issue of #5 or #6?

It's an issue that only comes up when you have SMT disabled on Ryzen processors.  We will fix the issue in the next AIDA64 stable update due in a few weeks from now.

• 1 month later...
On 2018/2/28 at 6:59 PM, Fiery said:

It's an issue that only comes up when you have SMT disabled on Ryzen processors.  We will fix the issue in the next AIDA64 stable update due in a few weeks from now.

Hi Fiery,

Fixed in v5.97.4600, thanks a lot :)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 11:54 AM, Fiery said:

We haven't got any further assistance from AMD to step further about that issue.  There may not be a technical solution afterall :(

Any news of this? Is more than a year from the launch date. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, AndyF said:

Hello, I am the new ^^ Have the gigabyte x470 operated with ryzen 5 2600x The temperature of the diode in the idle seems to me very strange, under load it goes to 110 ... oO can this be?

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, and I don't know if this source counts as "official" enough for your criteria to be included in your database, but it looks like in this Anandtech article they state the manufacturing process as well as TDP for the AMD X470 chipset (and X370 if you don't already have that info in the database).

The big change in the chipset will be in the power consumption. Currently the X370 chipset, built on a 55nm manufacturing process using ASMedia IP, runs at a 6.8W TDP (running at full load). For X470, we were told that this is the same process and IP, but the chip will now run at 4.8W peak and 1.9W in an idle mode.

- Ian Cutress (via Anandtech)

169318134_X470specs4657Beta.png.9711bc649a548813ca794c670eb0f5bd.png

Just trying to do my part to improve this super useful tool!

Thanks!

9 hours ago, MrCommunistGen said:

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, and I don't know if this source counts as "official" enough for your criteria to be included in your database, but it looks like in this Anandtech article they state the manufacturing process as well as TDP for the AMD X470 chipset (and X370 if you don't already have that info in the database).

Just trying to do my part to improve this super useful tool!

Thanks!

Thank you, we'll add those info to the next AIDA64 beta build.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I am concerned with CPU accuracy.  How does AIDA64 assess CPU and/or FPU arithmetic accuracy?  Does the stress test perform computer arithmetic and then check the accuracy of the answers, or does AIDA64 program crash indicate stress test failure?