AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Lustrous

Camera sensor [Android]

So, basically, I installed the app on my Sony Xperia Z3(D6603) and when I check the camera info I don't get to see which camera sensor my phone is currently using. I'm currently running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Is this normal? 

17269666_1718991164794055_195431914_o.png

Please avoid starting multiple topics for a single issue. I've replied in your other topic. This topic is locked.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Deckard
      Hi,
      All of the system fans are no longer appearing in the sensor page Using AIDA64 extreme 5.99.4944 Beta
      RAD 1 header
      RAD 2 Header
      Chassis fan
      I cannot remember when it happend,  just noticed another post and I checked mine. same problem

• By Beeish
      AIDA64 for Android v1.58 Report
    • By rexbinary
      Hello,
      Using 5.99.4900 no sensors are recognized on my Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming mobo. Do I have something misconfigured, or should I be running a beta version?
      Thanks!
    • By Zagdima
      Hello. I updated program to the latest beta version and it appeared what program is loading information from sensors forever. I just press sensors and it start loading information until i close the program.
      I have Maximus XI Hero with COre i9-9900k. FOR the 1st time on stable version program not showing temperatures i update to beta from November 3 or whatever version it shows everything and now i found the version from the end of 2017 which is working but not showing all coolers but at least showing CPU and GPU  temperature. How to fix this.

• By OrlandoOwen
      hello, community
      i own a s7 and i have been using it for a while and never been  experienced a app crashing!
      recently i upgraded from 7.0 to 8.0 and suddenly  i am experiencing this crash in AID64 app
      it happens that i enter the app it opens and  shows me a black screeen and then it crashes
      i dont know why is this happening  ! some quick suggestions would be appreciated.
      Also check air rifle scopes reviews