AIDA64 Discussion Forum
LEMIWINKS

2 pin water temp connectivity? (AlphaCool Heatmaster II)

Hi guys, recently got a water temp plug sensor and wanted to know if there's any way Aida can read it over USB if I were to get this thing https://www.google.com.au/search?q=alphacool+heatmaster&oq=alphacool+heat&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3j69i60.10548j0j4&client=ms-android-telstra-au&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=RkkGAkbfWtJdRM:

My board doesn't have a 2 pin temp sensor unfortunately.

Cheers for your time

Heatmaster II is already supported by AIDA64.  Just go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and enable the option called Heatmaster II sensor support. Make sure to restart AIDA64 after altering that option.

Regards,
Fiery

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By lighting
      hellow friends,I'm lighting from NanJING city,China.I'm making a cheap module to show some information about hardware,like How much  the CPU/GPU/RAM/SSD is used ,and their temperature.I want this module is cheap enough and powerful enough,If we do not calculate the cost of OLED,it will cost no more than three dollars include PCB,MCU and others like resistor and capacitor in 0603.Now,I have designed PCB,once the program is completely ready,I will send the PCB drawing to the foundry.I finished 90% of the program part.But now I get a trouble.I used to use a software to get information I required,but it's very Unstable.It doesn't even work now.I am so sad that the module is almost finished.
      I am not familiar with Aida64,but I think it must be able to transmit information with virtual serial port.In my design, USB simulate as serial port,Aida64 transfer information to the MCU by USB.MCU  includes the features of CP2102 andCH340.
      Please help me,I will open source my code and PCB design.In China,MCU and PCB are cheap enough.if you want PCB, I can  give one piece to you for free,but you have to come to Nanjing to take it away,hah,the shipping costs are expensive.
    • By Parsley
      CPU Vcore and CPU VID reporting the same voltage. I think this is wrong, Asus AI Suite 3 and HWiNFO report different numbers. (Lower Vcore under load).
      I much prefer Aida, anything I can do about this?
      Thanks.
    • By KallAdam
      Hey AIDA64 Team, 
      do you have any Timeline to integrate the Water_IN_Temperatur & Water_OUT_Temperatur for the new Z390 ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) ???
      Thank you!
    • By xixou
      Hi,
      Nicehash2 freezes when aida64 sensor panel is running.
      It occurs within 5 min when using google chrome together with nicehashv2 using equihash for the GPU and cryptonightv7 for the CPU
      , using Nvidia drivers 391.35.
      When using nvidia drivers 397.64, this is even worst, there are BSOD generated.
      Using win10 home 64 bits, latest aida64 5.97.4633 beta
      5 GTX1070 and 1950X CPU.

My sensor panel config is attached.
      Sensor panel Refresh speed set to 2 seconds.

2018-05-20.sensorpanel
    • By Dr4g0n
      Hello, 
      i own this mainboard: gigabyte x399 designare ex
      and i'm missing also 2 Onboard Temp-Sensor, in HWMonitor it is shown but Aida64 (Beta 4577) dosnt show it.
      By the way i own also a ADAPTEC HBA 1100-24I SINGLE Raidcontroller and the Temp also not showen....  
      My Temp Sensor Logs (ISA & SMBus) are attatched. 
      isasensordump.txt
      smbusdump_full.txt