• Similar Content

• By xixou
      Hi,
      Nicehash2 freezes when aida64 sensor panel is running.
      It occurs within 5 min when using google chrome together with nicehashv2 using equihash for the GPU and cryptonightv7 for the CPU
      , using Nvidia drivers 391.35.
      When using nvidia drivers 397.64, this is even worst, there are BSOD generated.
      Using win10 home 64 bits, latest aida64 5.97.4633 beta
      5 GTX1070 and 1950X CPU.

My sensor panel config is attached.
      Sensor panel Refresh speed set to 2 seconds.

2018-05-20.sensorpanel
    • By Tweak
      Hey everyone, i have a rather basic understanding of overclocking, and stress testing so let me just start with that.
      To start off.
      I run a
      750 power supply
      MSI Gaming pro carbon 270z
      i7 7700k
      MSI GTX 1080 TI
      Gskill  32gigs @2117
      Water cooler blah blah blah.

When i run a stress test on Memory @ Stock Specs (for everything including GPU) everything passes and nothings unstable.
      MSI has this nifty "Gaming mode" in its BIOS which Clocks my CPU 4.8 Max and my RAM @2800 (which is the advertised speed).
      Once i run a stress test on the Memory in said Gaming mode i get "hardware fail" from ADIA64.
      This is rather quickly after starting the test, 10 seconds top.
      once i push everything back to stock and reboot everything runs stable which makes me believe my RAM isnt "bad".
      Now i can't for the life of my figure out if i have "bad ram" or i don't have the correct voltage..  or...

i can post logs if needed not sure on what information is needed here.

Computer skills: New overclocker

Any help would be amazing

• By rognorak
      Hi,
      I have an Asus Z10PED16WS MoBo.  Any time I do anything that triggers a sensor scan in AIDA64 my machine locks up.  I have the same issue in HWINFO64, so I don't think its an AIDA bug.
      I want to enable logging so I can see exactly what is happening before the Machine Locks up, but when I select the logging tab in preferences, it initiates the sensor scan locking up the machine before I can enable  anything.
      Is there any way I can enable logging without initiating the sensor scan so I can see whats happening?
      Thank You - 
      By Guest
      Hello and gooday,
      Recently I got an upgrade that replace my intel atom(n445) neetbook, my new laptop was asus K43SJ, the spec was an intel i3 2330m 2.2Ghz caupled with nvidiaGT520m on board grapic.
      The system have 4GB of memory and run on win7pro.The original owner who donating this laptop was complaining about heat and lag, I assume this laptop need fresh thermal paste..
      To test the heat problem, I run aida64 system stress test and here's the result(in picture)
      I have no experience using aida64 on a pc laptop. What is the red line  red cart(cpu trottle at 50%)?? should I worry about It?? does overal of the system ok??
      and finally can someone teach me how to read aida64 stabylity test result
      thanks
      -EDIT-
      I have clened the laptop from accumulating cat fur

• By Shhpoons
      If I run the system stability test on my system, and add the GPU, I get severe lag. Basically the screen appears to refresh every 1 or 2 seconds, and so the mouse jumps around the screen. It made clicking the Stop button pretty tricky.  
      Anyway, I know its designed to push the GPU to its limits, but I haven't experienced lag like that when benchmarking in Heaven or 3DMark. All the benchmark scores in Heaven and 3DMark are pretty much on the money for my card, so I'm just wondering why I'm having issues here? My card is a Zotac GTX 1070 Mini (no OC).
      Or is this behavior expected when running the stress test?