fixed: AIDA64 Extreme does not display cpu +5V and +12V (Asus H110I-CM-AA)

sid

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

On 2017. 06. 25. at 8:49 AM, sid said:

Hi Fiery,

i humbly request you to provide a patch for ASUS-H110i-cm-aa motherboard to read +5v and +12v. i can pay you for the software.its a urgent requirement.

The mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

21 hours ago, Fiery said:

The mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

Hi Fiery,

It works fine,im getting all the sensor values. thank you very much for your effort.

Now, i wish to buy it, can you please send me a quote for AIDA64 Extreme to siddu3868@gmail.com.

sensors.png

• 3 years later...
36 minutes ago, Harith Zainal said:

Hi, may i ask, what kind of power supply you used to power up the 6 pin atx at the motherboard asus h110i-cm-aa?

It appears to be a 4-pin CPU, not a 6-pin(generally reserved only for PCIE cards or certain motherboards for PCIE slot power boost).

Any power supply will be able to work as long as the wattage is high enough. Either the PSU will have an 8-pin CPU power that splits into a 4+4-pin, or the solid 8-pin should fit with the extra 4-pins hanging over the outside.