AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By MFSAKA
      Recently I bought Presonus Firestudio 26x26 for my music studio
      its not new IEEE 1394 firewire audiointerface....and its kill my nervs!
      Few days its droppin out my sound (DAW, browser, AIMP etc.)
      Its NOT Legacy IEEE 1394 bugg - i try install thise old drivers - its not fix the issue.
      And accidentally i find out - IT AUDAS SENSORS PANEL IN DOCK make thosse glitches!
      I use portable version
      Try to install it regular.
      Sh*t's start buggin again!!!!
      I start system with out aida......take a half hours with out dropouts of sound - and first second when i run Aida - that crap start's again!
      Please fix the issue wuth Aida64 sensors buggin Presonus Firestudio 26x26 (Firewire 1394...maybe other hardware....PCI-e Card by Texas Instrument - confirmed by Presonus - its good) 

• By willdelarosa
      Hello my friends!   I configured aida64' OSD to show the information I want, as shown below:       I also configured aida64 to allow RivaTuner to take the data and display it inside the games. But, the problem is RivaTuner uses it's name / label. Is it possible to configure aida or Riva to display as the aida shows?       Thank you so much!
    • By Consumer
      I have just purchased an AIDA64 Extreme Edition license with 3 years maintenance. (Fiery, your fast replies to my ECC and ChipKill post converted me from the trial version). The Licensing AIDA64 page reads:
      Does this mean I can:
      install it,
      uninstall it and/or format the hard drive containing Windows and AIDA64,
      and reinstall AIDA64

an unlimited number of times on 3 computers simultaneously?
      If I install AIDA64 on 3 computers, then remove it from one of the computers (let's say, the third computer), does that mean I can install it on a fourth computer (one that is different from the other 3 computers)? If so, then do I first have to specifically uninstall it from the third computer while connected to the internet (or do some other online deactivation procedure) or can I just format the third computer's hard drive straightaway in order to free up 1 of the 3 machine slots of the license?