AIDA64 and Corsair PSU Power in and out values (Corsair RM650i)

Zoork

Dear Aida64 Team - i have one short question, because i want to buy a new license.

I am using a corsair RM650i psu which is connected to the mainboard. In the original Corsair Link Software i can see two entrys namend "Power in" und namend "Power out". In Aida64 i can onyl see one value, i think it is the "Power out" value. Is it possible, that Aida64 can read in future versions also the "Power in" value?

The little tool HWMonitor can do this. The best Systemtool from all, Aida64, can do it not! HWMonitor can also read the Efficiency, also the Tool SIV can do it, please take a look at the pictures.

It would be great, when Aida64 can also do this, for me for example it is important - thanks a lot

8d52ed-1500722115.jpg

593c55-1500722129.jpg

26110c-1500722143.jpg

Please note that we don't always work through weekends, especially during summer ;)

As for the topic, PSU efficiency calculation requires special, manufacturer as well as PSU model specific formulas.  We simply don't want to deal with such formulas, because we don't find them scientific at all.  But we would be happy to implement direct readout for such values whenever they're supported by a specific PSU.  Corsair PSUs however do not support direct readout of power efficiency.

Ok, sorry, no problem. ;)

Power efficiency calculation are not important for me, that was not the question, i dont need that, but it would be great, when AIDA64 can read the "Power in" and "Power out" values.

So, my question was, can AIDA64 perhaps in one of the upcoming versions support both values, "Power in" and "Power out"? So where is the problem, at the moment AIDA64 can read the PSU "Power out" value, why is it not possible to integrate also the  "Power in" value?

As i wrote, AIDA64 is the best Systemtool from all, but can not read this two values, only one, but the little HWMonitor Tool, for example, can read both values. I am confused about that.

Thanks a lot!    

On ‎2017‎. ‎07‎. ‎24‎. at 4:55 PM, Zoork said:

Ok, sorry, no problem. ;)

Power efficiency calculation are not important for me, that was not the question, i dont need that, but it would be great, when AIDA64 can read the "Power in" and "Power out" values.

So, my question was, can AIDA64 perhaps in one of the upcoming versions support both values, "Power in" and "Power out"? So where is the problem, at the moment AIDA64 can read the PSU "Power out" value, why is it not possible to integrate also the  "Power in" value?

As i wrote, AIDA64 is the best Systemtool from all, but can not read this two values, only one, but the little HWMonitor Tool, for example, can read both values. I am confused about that.

Thanks a lot!    

Power out is calculated using the same formula as power efficiency.  Efficiency = power out / power in. And out of those 3 values only the power out value can be directly measured or detected on most PSUs.