AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By Sherry4
      Hello everyone :D. Aida64 on my iphone XR shows that the battery capacity is 2658mAh while actual battery capacity of Iphone XR is 2942mAh. Is this a mistake or my Iphone battery has been replaced? Thank you.

• By Giorgio
      I wish to see in the near future a customizable option that allow AIDA64 to show real time notifications about temperature, as other tools do, but doing it as AIDA64, without interfering with any other part of the OS functionalities, this could help users to be more comprehensive about the whys of their lack of performance of batteries produce by the wear of the batteries due to heat generated during charging, or intensive use. This I bet it will help a lot of people who don't comprehend what happens with their bateries, until battery breaks completely. I'd like to see what other user want about this particular topic. A recent article seen sets as the right charging temperature round 27 ºC or 80.6 ºF , and the inadequate as 30 ºC or 86 ºF. The next article give a basis for this conclusion.
      https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsenergylett.9b00663
    • By mito
      happens on different android models, marshmellow and nougat.

• By Z_Qinb
      Hello!
      I am a developer of OEM. There is no battery capacity information on AIDA64 UI while It is running on our Android phone. Why? How to fix this issue?
      Thanks for your help.

• By chloe92
      Hello!

I just bought an Asus Zenfone Max (Android 6.0.1) and I installed AIDA64 to see if 5000 mAh battery capacity is for real. The one reported by Android is 2000 mAh, while Database shows 5000 mAh, indeed. However, which one is correct?

Thanks for your help.