fixed: Sensors are not recognized (Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 16273, 16275, 16278)

norti

Hi Fiery!

On the latest Windows Insider build from today

insider.png.9ca6ab611448e1d5098a4475f6b6dd95.png

and with the latest beta of AIDA64

sensor_bug.png.618abd5e424c9ad7c5fa24ffd271007e.png

most of the sensors are not recognized. Can you please look into this? Or should I reinstall AIDA64 and see if this solves the problem?

Thanks!

norti

I'm having the same issue, latest beta of aida32 on windows build 16275 RC3 

no sensor information is being detected apart from gpu voltages not even motherboard information is being detected or proper cpu detection either or psu detection....

and that's on the latest aida32 build 5.92.4337

this issue has happened because of the last 2 windows 10 insider build updates if you want it working again your going to need to revert back 2 build updates on windows 10

or wait for a aida64 fix with update.....

We wanted to wait to tell final judgement on this issue until we have more info and more input.  It's a Windows 10 bug indeed that plagues Windows 10 Insider Build 16273 and 16275, but only the 64-bit editions.  It prevents certain software to install and use its otherwise perfectly fine kernel driver.  The issue affects several software, not just AIDA64.  We're already working on a workaround, but we also expect Microsoft to fix this up soon.  I'll post a message into this topic once we have an update.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Fiery said:

We've implemented a workaround for this issue in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;) 

It worked (although temperature updates were a little slow)... until W10 Insider build 16278 dropped in :D:(

3 hours ago, norti said:

It worked (although temperature updates were a little slow)... until W10 Insider build 16278 dropped in :D:(

You're right, 16278 carries on the issue. We need to release one more AIDA64 hotfix to get around it again.  We'll do that tomorrow or worse case Friday.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new AIDA64 beta build is available for download.

• Like 2