AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NaijaBushBoy
      In the bios and HWinfo64 I can check the Mos temps but I dont see that reading in Aida 64. Help pls?
    • By nikkymen
      When you click the "Collapse All Windows" button (Win + D) on Windows 10, the SensorPanel is located behind the windows taskbar.
      PS.
      My SensorPanel has the options "always on top" and "prevent from being minimized".
      I`m using version AIDA64 Engineer 5.90.4229 Beta.

• By avatar
      Hello. 
      I have been using AIDA 64 for a while mainly to keep an eye on temps, fan speeds and power consumption using the sensor panel. I have my computer power supply unit connected to an APC Smart UPS SUA-1500I and my monitors and HDTV, router and other stuff connected to an APC Back-UPS RS1500. Going to the power management section in AIDA64, I can see the wattages, voltages and other parameters of both UPS units, but I cannot add the wattage of the Back-UPS unit to the sensor panel. I can do so only with the smart UPS unit. Is there a way to add them both to the sensor panel and keep an eye on the total power consumption of my whole setup? 
      Thanks.
    • By Hitman_Agent_47
      Hi, 
      since 3 days i got a new graphics card (GTX 1080 ) since then some of the sensors in my Sensor panel just disappeared. The GPU Usage is gone , and the GPU clock is gone aswell .

So i looked in the list with all sensors but there is neither a usage nor a gpu clock sensor, they just missing  

With my old gtx 770 in 2way sli everything worked

Aida64 is updatet and running with 5.70

Pls Help
    • By XplodZ
      Hi,
      I recently upgraded my computer to a Windows 10 64 bits. Unfortunately, Windows Gadgets doesn't exist anymore, so I can't use the AIDA64 Gadgets anymore, and I'm trying to create a new sensor panel (which is actually even better and way more customizable).
      The only problem I encountered was that even if I check "Prevent SensorPanel from being minimized", it still is when I minimize all the windows (Windows logo key + D). Is anyone in the same situation ? Is it a bug, or supposed to behave like this ? Thanks for any help
      I have a license of AIDA64 Extreme 5.50.3600