• Similar Content

• By ruineves1994
      Sometimes when stopping stability tests I got a Window popping up an error like "ACCESS VIOLATION IN MODULE AIDA 64.EXE , access violation at address aida64 1efa0174" and I can only close the aida 64 by task manager after that .
      I think my computer is stable , at least it seems to be ... 

PC specs :
      AOC monitor with 21" and freesync , 75hz
      Gigabyte b450 gaming X
      AMD Ryzen 5 3600
      Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 (with RGB) at 3200mhz with XMP profile 1 enabled
      XFX RX 580 GTS XXX 4gb
      Bitfenix formula gold 550w
      3 hdd´s from WD , 1 wd green , 1wd black ,1 wd blue
      1 ssd ( kingston a400 120gb)
    • By Glowing1196
      Why the CPU benchmark can't support Xeon 6248R?

• By Bjoern_GMX
      Please add the CPU readings of:
      Fclk, Uclk, Mclk 
      and makes us able to add them to the sensor panel.
      As well as:
      Gpu memory Temperature
      Of AMD Radeon RX6000 series.

With HWinfo i can read/log them.
      But why not with AIDA?

Cheers
      Bjoern
    • By Alvaro BaSa
      Hi, I have never had any issues with my pc in the last 2 years. I currently own a i7-9700k, 32 gb of 3200 Ram, Gtx 1080 ti 11GB, Nzxt Kraken X52, Aorus z370 Gaming 3 Motherboard (latest f15b drivers), 4 120mm cpu fnas for intake and 2 for outake. I currently run my cpu at 4.6-4.7 all cores, no extra OC. PSU 850 80 plus Gold
      So my usual temps are around 35c on idle and 65-75c under load. The other day I notices after a session of gaming that my cpu max temps had gone up to around 85c. It was weird as it had never happened. So I decided to do a couple stress tests to monitor results. So first I tested Linpack and at about 7 min through the test the cpu frequency dropped to 800mhz for a second and went back up to 4600. Cpu was under 100% load and temps where as high as 90-98c.
      So I ran Aida64 and after about 10 min the same thing happened. Only with Aida the temps weren't that high. Gpu temps where stable across the board, no issues whatoever.
      So I am no expert, and I need help as to why this may happen.

Thanks in advance for any help and let me know if there is more info I can provide.

• By Haroon Rehman
      There are so many temperatures are showing in thermal how can I know that what is my CPU temperature?