AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By neg12roni
      Running a Gigabyte Vision D Z490 board with the Core i5-10400 CPU. Have configured the fans in  BIOS but Aida64 doesn't see any of them in the LCD option, none are listed.
      Also, CPU temp never changes from 28celcius so I'm guessing that isn't really working either.
    • By brown_er
      when logging to a csv file with aida64, there are for a brief moments some very low drops in +12v (also on +5v, +3.3v and cpu core), and at the same moment a drop on the reading CPU fan and also all other fans ( CAHSSIS #1, #2 and #3)
      Motherboard: Gigabyte ax370-gaming-k7
      could it be a faulty PSU, Motherboard, or some bug in the bios ?
      regards,
             brown.

• By monchote
      Hi there, AIDA64 is not showing the motherboard temperature and showing the SB temp twice instead (see attached image for comparison). The M/B sensor is reporting 45C instead of 67C.
      Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3
      Thanks a lot in advance!

• By Maoxian
      Why doesn't my AIDA64 show the fan speed?
      The model is aliwenware 17R5 
      But my app can display the fan speed as the temperature

aquacomputerdump.txt
    • By Alexey
      Hello,
      I'm trying out and evaluating AIDA64, looks like an excellent all-rounder!
      My hardware is an old laptop ASUS U32U.
      However I noticed that CPU FAN rpm value is using the "wrong" source. Here is part of the ISA Sensor dump:
      _TZ_.RFAN(0)               : <TYPE>0</TYPE><LEN>4</LEN><DATA>31</DATA>
      _TZ_.RFAN(1)               : <TYPE>0</TYPE><LEN>4</LEN><DATA>31</DATA>
      _SB_.ATKD._HID             : <TYPE>1</TYPE><LEN>8</LEN><DATA>pnp0c14</DATA>
      _SB_.ATKD.TMPR             : <TYPE>0</TYPE><LEN>4</LEN><DATA>2034968</DATA>
      _SB_.PCI0.LPC0.EC0_.CCTV   : 
      _SB_.PCI0.LPC0.EC0_.LRPM   : 
      _SB_.PCI0.LPC0.EC0_.HRPM   : 
      _SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.ECPU   : <TYPE>0</TYPE><LEN>4</LEN><DATA>62</DATA>
      _SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TACH(0): <TYPE>0</TYPE><LEN>4</LEN><DATA>4294967295</DATA>
      _SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TACH(1): <TYPE>0</TYPE><LEN>4</LEN><DATA>4294967295</DATA>
      Firstly I manually set the CPU fan to fully stop, wait for it to spin down completely.
      AIDA64 uses the reading from _TZ_.RFAN(0) = 31, which shows up as 3100rpm.
      Whilst the correct value should be read from _SB_.PCI0.SBRG.EC0_.TACH(0) whose current value is 4294967295, which is 0, the correct value.
      Using SpeedFAN and HWinfo, I can see the "correct" value.
      I understand that there might be a bug in my motherboard's EC or ACPI table, cauing the method RFAN to return erratic values. My question is that, is it possible to customize AIDA64 to use the desired readout (TACH(0)) from ACPI?
      Full isasensordump is attached below.
      Thanks!
      isasensordump_2.txt