AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By neg12roni
      Running a Gigabyte Vision D Z490 board with the Core i5-10400 CPU. Have configured the fans in  BIOS but Aida64 doesn't see any of them in the LCD option, none are listed.
      Also, CPU temp never changes from 28celcius so I'm guessing that isn't really working either.
    • By brown_er
      when logging to a csv file with aida64, there are for a brief moments some very low drops in +12v (also on +5v, +3.3v and cpu core), and at the same moment a drop on the reading CPU fan and also all other fans ( CAHSSIS #1, #2 and #3)
      Motherboard: Gigabyte ax370-gaming-k7
      could it be a faulty PSU, Motherboard, or some bug in the bios ?
      regards,
             brown.

• By gildo.f
      the softwere doesnt show my +12 +3 and +5 voltages of my GA-P61-S3 (rev. 2.0) motherboard from gigabyte

• By vlad
      Hello to the developers! Long time no talking....
      If is not too much trouble, I would like to have the ability to turn on/off the RGB LED function via hotkey. It takes complete control of the keyboard and mouse rgb lightning and this is not always what I want. Having to dig through the menus is cumbersome.
      Idealy would be the have a transparent background color that would let other lights from devices software to go through, although I do not know if that is possible..... It seems to me that the peripheral only lets one app to "tell it what to do".
      Btw I use Razer Huntsman and Razer rgb mouse....