AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Droiyan7
      Ryzen infinity fabric for ZEN and ZEN+ (Ryzen 1X00 series and 2X00 series) make memory overclock more useful but complicated.
      Sometimes, overclock fails even if both memory modules and memory controller works well but infinity fabric fails.

There are claims that AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark is useful to see if that happens.

If L3 performance significantly lower before overclock, it is fail even if every other test(Testmem5, HCI Memtest, Linpack, etc...) succeed. Because Ryzen (exclude APU) 1X00 and 2X00 series have distributed L3 cache across 2 CCX which connected by infinity fabric, infinity fabric fails affect L3 cache performance.
      So......how about allow us repeat L3 bench only (N times or time basic) ?

Or, maybe adding options to see L3 performance results in already exist cache stress test ?

• By wichert
      Is the benchmarking function also made for vm's or only for physical machines?
      thanks in advance.
    • By nanohead
      Was wondering if and when AIDA will add support for these new APUs.   
    • By Paul2993
      PC SPECS
      Ryzen 1700x
      Asus Prime B350 Plus
      H100i
      8GB Ramaxel 2133 RAM
      GTX 750Ti
      XFX XTR 550W PSU
      120GB Kingston V300 SSD
      3TB Hitachi HDD
      Windows 10
      This issue I just noticed today when I was going to start to overclock my new 1700x.  Previously, I had a Ryzen 1700 installed and overclocked, using AIDA64 Extreme as a stability test, and had no problems.  I thought that it would be just a simple as overclocking my 1700x, but currently the program is almost useless to me.  Before going further, as of today, I am on the latest- windows, nvidia, asus bios, and aida64 update.  This system is completely fine outside of using AIDA64 Extreme stability test and the built in CPUID tool.  When I open the stability test or the built in CPUID tool, the system load jumps up to +20% from around under 3% load.  The load on the CPU stays high (20% range) and fluctuates frequently.  The system almost locks up within a second and continues to struggle by becoming extremely choppy and laggy; some much so that the computer is not usable while attempting to use any of these tools; practically cannot move my mouse and very unresponsive to CTRL+ALT+DEL.  Starting the stress test does not seem the effect the PC any worse than what it was prior to starting the test.  AIDA64 stability test also is not showing any of the CPU temperatures.  I used the Ryzen Master software and no problems.  I used CPUID CPU-Z, no problems.  Ran multiple runs of CINEBENCH R15, scores were in line and no problems. I ran the Unigine Heaven benchmark, no problems. ran crystal disk, no problems.  Temperature are all great as well.  I also have uninstalled and reinstalled AIDA64 Extreme multiple times, while restarting the PC after deletion.  Really am at a loss for what could be the issue and I no longer have the Ryzen 1700, so i cannot go back to see if i can replicate the issue that I recently ran into.  I might just run a Windows repair or reinstall to see if there is a problem with the OS. Any help would be great!

• By bao007fei
      Hey guys, there is something strange happened.
      ryzen1700, asus b350 plus, bios version 0805(latest), windows 10 version 1703(latest)
      Bios default settings, everything is fine.
      Bios optimized settings, which is only overclocking CPU to 3.65ghz( memory clock is default 2133) . And I can't complete the Cache and Memory Benchmark, my computer black out during the copy phase every time. The system stability test works fine, the CPU temperature maintained about 61°.
      How can I fix it?