• Similar Content

• By axium
      Hi all! 
      I was recently brain storming on how to display sensor info from aida64 SSE. I wasn't a huge fan on having a secondary sensor display connected through HDMI, as windows does weird things when you have 'multiple' displays connected and even windows 11 doesn't fix it. 
      So I came up with a solution to display the sensor info through a raspberry pi, a web browser and a tiny bit of javascript. 
      If this could be of any use to anyone else, please feel free to either create a PR or fork it and play around with it on your own. 
      https://github.com/DmitrySychev/aida64-remote-sensor-FBEHD-01

• By ginevian
      Asus z590-F incorrect DIMM, VCCIO, VCCSA voltage.
      I was tried newest beta version but same incorrect value. 
      And I'm using corsair RM1000 psu so I enabled corsair link sensor support but can't find sensor. 
      HWinfo64 show +12V current ampere and fan speed(only show when not 0rpm). What setting do I have to change in Aida64 extreme ? 
      How can I fix this issue ? Please, help me. 

corsairlinkdump.txt ecdump.txt isasensordump.txt
    • By nounou360
      hi, i have a problem with my temperature sensors. It is detected in the software diode GPU temperature and also Temperature 1 is my NZXT kraken cooling wather. My problem is the following: when I select these two values to place it in my monitor for the spec it falls in (TRIAL). But it is well detected in the software in sections sensor, the temperature and the values are good.

• By Bjoern_GMX
      Please add the CPU readings of:
      Fclk, Uclk, Mclk 
      and makes us able to add them to the sensor panel.
      As well as:
      Gpu memory Temperature
      Of AMD Radeon RX6000 series.

With HWinfo i can read/log them.
      But why not with AIDA?

Cheers
      Bjoern
    • By FuglyOtherMucker
      As the title says...
      Have attached the Sensor Debug Info File. Hope that helps!

thx & cheers

SchenkerCompact17_SensorDebug.txt