AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By sirlock
      Hi All, 
      Firstly I love AIDA64. It is so feature rich I can't believe I used anything else for so long! I spent 5 hours yesterday fine tuning my LCD panel display on my Android Tablet!
      I am running a Threadripper System with a ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 TR4 Motherboard. 98% of the sensors are there there, there are just a few missing. For the Fans the latest AIDA Beta shows CPU and CPU OPT and CHA Fan 2. What is missing is CHA FAN 1, H_AMP_FAN, W_PUMP+ and the 3 CHA FANS on the extension board that Plugs into the EXT_FAN header.
      As I am running a TR system that runs warm it important to be able to monitor the H_AMP_FAN and W_PUMP+ connectors as that will tell me if my Liquid Cooler is operating properly. 
      Let me know if I can provide any other info or testing to help.
      Regards,
      Lachlan.
    • By Parsley
      CPU Vcore and CPU VID reporting the same voltage. I think this is wrong, Asus AI Suite 3 and HWiNFO report different numbers. (Lower Vcore under load).
      I much prefer Aida, anything I can do about this?
      Thanks.
    • By Feklar
      Hi again Fiery. Got this new Maximus XI Extreme Z390 . All sensor readings appear to be there  except for the vrm and pch sensor.  There is a sensor reading for the motherboard but the other two are missing. I have attached the isadump and ecdump files for you to work your magic. Thanks in advance for any help.
      ecdump.txt
      isasensordump.txt
    • By KallAdam
      Hey AIDA64 Team, 
      do you have any Timeline to integrate the Water_IN_Temperatur & Water_OUT_Temperatur for the new Z390 ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) ???
      Thank you!
    • By xixou
      Hi,
      Nicehash2 freezes when aida64 sensor panel is running.
      It occurs within 5 min when using google chrome together with nicehashv2 using equihash for the GPU and cryptonightv7 for the CPU
      , using Nvidia drivers 391.35.
      When using nvidia drivers 397.64, this is even worst, there are BSOD generated.
      Using win10 home 64 bits, latest aida64 5.97.4633 beta
      5 GTX1070 and 1950X CPU.

My sensor panel config is attached.
      Sensor panel Refresh speed set to 2 seconds.

2018-05-20.sensorpanel