AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By neg12roni
      Running a Gigabyte Vision D Z490 board with the Core i5-10400 CPU. Have configured the fans in  BIOS but Aida64 doesn't see any of them in the LCD option, none are listed.
      Also, CPU temp never changes from 28celcius so I'm guessing that isn't really working either.
    • By Laxeringsmedel69
      First problem: I have problem with my OSDpanel, while playing for example Pubg I have "Cpu" and "Gpu" temps and they wont stay as top most window.
      Second problem: My sensorpanel every time i click (left and right) on my desktop the sensorpanel closes and opens it takes between 0,5 and 1 seconds. If I right click on my desktop the sensorpanel disappears and the normal windows drop-down menu comes up for a good 0,5 to 1 seconds and then closes and the sensorpanel pops back where it should be. It is just a little annoying because i can not while the sensorpanel is showing change any thing in the drop-down menu. My friend does not have the problem and I can not find the issue... (My spelling isnt perfect but hey its not that important)
    • By Hypy22
      halo,
      my pc keep restarting while gaming. I thought the problem is the cpu but I run a stress tes and it work just fine. then I saw the DIMM temperature that sometime goes up to 200++. the electricity in my house is not good. i just change my motherboard cause its stop working. does it means that I have a problem with my RAM too ?

hope someone could tell me what happened cause I have no idea

thanks

• By brown_er
      when logging to a csv file with aida64, there are for a brief moments some very low drops in +12v (also on +5v, +3.3v and cpu core), and at the same moment a drop on the reading CPU fan and also all other fans ( CAHSSIS #1, #2 and #3)
      Motherboard: Gigabyte ax370-gaming-k7
      could it be a faulty PSU, Motherboard, or some bug in the bios ?
      regards,
             brown.