By Alvaro BaSa
Hi, I have never had any issues with my pc in the last 2 years. I currently own a i7-9700k, 32 gb of 3200 Ram, Gtx 1080 ti 11GB, Nzxt Kraken X52, Aorus z370 Gaming 3 Motherboard (latest f15b drivers), 4 120mm cpu fnas for intake and 2 for outake. I currently run my cpu at 4.6-4.7 all cores, no extra OC. PSU 850 80 plus Gold
So my usual temps are around 35c on idle and 65-75c under load. The other day I notices after a session of gaming that my cpu max temps had gone up to around 85c. It was weird as it had never happened. So I decided to do a couple stress tests to monitor results. So first I tested Linpack and at about 7 min through the test the cpu frequency dropped to 800mhz for a second and went back up to 4600. Cpu was under 100% load and temps where as high as 90-98c.
So I ran Aida64 and after about 10 min the same thing happened. Only with Aida the temps weren't that high. Gpu temps where stable across the board, no issues whatoever.
So I am no expert, and I need help as to why this may happen.
Thanks in advance for any help and let me know if there is more info I can provide.
when i start aida 64 the first couple of seconds it spikes in them to 100 or about 100 on most cores and throttles 10 to 20%
already checked thermal past twice and both times i had good cover.
after the first couple seconds themps drop to about 60 with drops to 50 and spikes to 70.
is there something wrong with cooler or what could be the problem or is it normal to spike like that?
The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD “Renoir” and Intel “Ice Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on EVGA Z10 RGB displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Renoir” APU
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.20 ]
[ Download ]
Does (Android) Aida64 (v1.61) "Submit report" function capture installed "Apps" or is it necessary to generate a separate "Apps" report please?
By Brynhildr Arai
I am using the latest AIDA64 Engineer 5.99.4900.
My motherboard model is ASUS Z10PE-D16 WS,the sensor type is shown as Nuvoton NCT6779D/5535D (ISA 290h),this is correct, but the fan speed cannot be read and the motherboard temperature and CPU temperature display errors(In the BIOS, the temperature is correct and the fan speed is displayed normally).
Specific as shown.