AIDA64 Discussion Forum
philhu

Corsair again...small problem (Corsair Link Commander Pro + H115i Pro)

Just built a new super machine with i9-7900x

It has a new corsair cooler in it H115pro and a commander pro

AIDA64 IS seeing these in the usb list:

image.png.9d4d630c7f2b0381a4599bfa4ec4a8a0.png

But it is not seeing the fans plugged 3 fans plugged directly into the commander pro.  It also does not see the 4 temp sensors plugged into the clcp commander

or the h115 fan temps on the radiator or the water temps

I built a cool sensor gauge panel but cant load these items.   I know aida has some problems with corsairlink4, but I am using SIV to control the corsair, so since you both use the correct lock values, it should work.  I do not run corsairlink 4 at all!

How can i help you to figure this problem out?

Ok. I see i needed to turn on corsair sensors in stability

now it see alot more. I have 4 temp cables in the commander pro. It sees 6. As terperature 1 through 6. But does not see the h115pro temp or water temp. Is this what temp 5 and 6 are?

it did bring in my 5 fans and pump speed as fans 21,22,24,25 ,31. Go figure on the numbering

15 hours ago, philhu said:

Ok. I see i needed to turn on corsair sensors in stability

now it see alot more. I have 4 temp cables in the commander pro. It sees 6. As terperature 1 through 6. But does not see the h115pro temp or water temp. Is this what temp 5 and 6 are?

it did bring in my 5 fans and pump speed as fans 21,22,24,25 ,31. Go figure on the numbering

Make sure to also enable Asetek LC sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64 to apply the changes.

Fans connected to non-motherboard-related sensor devices (like external / USB connected sensor devices) are numbered starting from Fan #21.  This is a pecularity of the AIDA64 hardware monitoring module.

yes that setting os on

i noticed the extra fans, 3 display something the rest are 0, hmmmm

i cannot seem to find my pump 'fan', although my cpu fan (thats the name) is reading 2100 or so, maxed value for my pump.

Why would the pump fan be named cpu fan?

ok, so i now realize why trhe cpu fan is the pump fan, makes sense as the water cooler is the cpu cooler.

it shows 6 fans on the corsair, 3 connected, correct

and 4 temp on corsair and 2 on mb, also correct.

So it is right  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ojustaboo
      Hi
      A few odd things. I've recently added cheap water cooling to my PC.
      It might be a misunderstanding  (or reconfiguration) on my pat. 
      1) Sometimes when I start the PC and AIDA64  auto starts, it only shows the 3 white fan options as shown in the bottom of pic "Turn on PC".
      If I close AIDA64 and restart it, or reboot, it comes up with the 5 fans it should have (see bottom of pic "Restarted"), 
      2) very occasionally it starts correctly by showing the 5 fan options, but will say both the GPU Rad fan and the Temp Side Fan are 0 RPM even though they are spinning (sorry haven't got a pic for this)
      Note, Power supply fan should be 0 RPM as it's a quite PS that only starts the fan if needed
      3) With my CPU watercooler, I installed Corsairs iCUE fan control software (I presume this is needed to control the fans?).  That software shows completely different CPU temps to yours. When running your Stress Test, (all in C)
      After 40 seconds, yours says 39 , iCUE says 33.7
      After 2 mins, yours says 40  iCUE says 34.3
      After 3 mins yours says 40  iCUE says 34.8
      After 4 mins yours says 41, iCUE says 35.1
      After 6 mins yours says 41, iQUE says 35.6
      After 11 mins yours says 42 iQUE says 36.1
      Pics of the above attached.  I left it running for a while longer, but the temp stayed fluctuating  between  41/42.
      Then after I'd stopped your stress test for a couple of mins or so your s/w says 29, iQUE says 34.6

Turned on PC

Restarted PC

AIDA64 CPU Stress test after 40 secs

AIDA64 CPU Stress test after 2 mins

AIDA64 CPU Stress test after 3 mins

AIDA64 CPU Stress test after 4 mins

AIDA64 CPU Stress test after 6 mins

AIDA64 CPU Stress test after 11 mins

Stress test stopped for a couple of mins or so

System Spec:
      Asus Vulcan Pro ROG Headset
      Corsair Neutron GTX SSD 240GB (C drive, System)
      Samsung 500GB EVO SSD  (D drive, Games)
      SanDisk SSD Plus 480GB (E drive, Steam Library) 
      Samsung 500GB EVO SSD  (F drive , Music S/W)
      Samsung 500GB EVO SSD  (G, H, I drive,  Docs, More Programs, Email)
      Toshiba HDwe140 4TB  (External enclosure, only plugged in to do backups) 

XFX RADEON RX480 Black Edition OC
      Utech MMO Gaming Mouse 
      Logitech G510 Keyboard
      Razer Orbweaver Chrome
      Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 Audio interface
      Dell U2713HM monitor running at 2560 x 1440
      BenQ GW2470 runing at 1920 x 1080
      Intel Core i7 3820 a2011  3600 MHz
      Asus P9X79 Socket 2011 ATX Motherboard
      32GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 RAM
      Win 10 Pro

Corsair 750 Watt HX750i Fully Modular ATX PSU/Power Supply
      Corsair Hydro H55 on GPU
      Corsair Hydro H100 v2 on CPU
      NTZX H440 Mid ATX PC case

• By djg
      I'm shopping for a new PS and would like it to be supported by AIDA64. Is it possible to get a list of PS manufacturers supported?
      Thanks!
    • By Lothar
      I just upgrade my system and with my new motherboard an ASUS ROG Maximus X Code no fan information is listed in the sensor panel. I have upgraded to the latest beta version. 5.95.4522.
      Regards,
      Lothar

• By MSIX
      Currently running WIN 10 Pro 1709 on newly built machine.  I am unable to see my Corsair AIO H115i cooler in AIDA64.  I am able to see it in HWinfo64 as well as through Corsair Icue & Corsair Link.  I have tried turning off Icue and Link and still I am unable to see this.  Also the only way to see my Corsair Commander pro in AIDA64 is to shut off Icue and Link.
      Any thought on being able to monitor my Corsair H115i as well as the Commander Pro?

AIDA64 ver 5.97.4600
    • By philhu
      Hey,  I built a sensor panel for my new i9-7900k super machine  
      It has 2 mb connected temp thermisters.  AIDA name s them temperature 1 and 2
      I have 4 more on my Corsair commander pro.  Aida names them Temperature 1,2,3,4

Can the names for these be set by AIDA in aida sensor names?   Id like for the top, something more descriptive, like:   MB Temp Sensor 1
      and for the second set, something describing the connector, maybe taken from the usb hub device name like:  CCNP Temp Sensor 1 or H115Pro Temp Sensor

Now, the fans are a different story, and should do the same, like the mb ones should be like:  MB Sysfan 2,  MB CPU Fan, MB CPU Opt, etc
      and the corsair ones like: CCNP Fan 1,  H115Pro Pump Fan,  H115Pro Radiator Fan

Right now, it is virtually impossible to determine which fan is what item,  my fans show up as a hodge podge of names, like
      Fan 2,15,22,23,31