Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
tistou77

Customize sensor page (Asus Rampage VI)

Recommended Posts

Hello

These "options" are abandoned ?
Being able to move probes (in the same section) really interests me
 
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, tistou77 said:

Hello

These "options" are abandoned ?
Being able to move probes (in the same section) really interests me
 
Thanks

Delayed for sure ;)  I'm sorry for not being able to promise anything at this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Delayed for sure ;)  I'm sorry for not being able to promise anything at this time. 

It does not matter
Just moving the "sensors" in the same section really interests me
Hidden some "sensor" is just a plus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tistou77 said:
It does not matter
Just moving the "sensors" in the same section really interests me
Hidden some "sensor" is just a plus

At this point I gotta go back to my original stance of recommending you to switch to the SensorPanel module which is more capable than the Sensor page.  I know you favour the Sensor page over the SensorPanel, but we can find very little development time to improve an inferior module (Sensor page) when we already have a much more powerful module (SensorPanel) ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fiery said:

At this point I gotta go back to my original stance of recommending you to switch to the SensorPanel module which is more capable than the Sensor page.  I know you favour the Sensor page over the SensorPanel, but we can find very little development time to improve an inferior module (Sensor page) when we already have a much more powerful module (SensorPanel) ready.

Ok it does not matter, I stay with my current use, maybe this feature will be present one day or the other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I retest the OSD, it's true that I can do as I wish, but I still do not like the design
Temperature, voltages, etc... not aligned in a column (as in the Sensor page) and even if there are colors, we can not have a space or a section to differentiate temperatures, voltages, etc...
Nervermind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:20 PM, tistou77 said:
I retest the OSD, it's true that I can do as I wish, but I still do not like the design
Temperature, voltages, etc... not aligned in a column (as in the Sensor page) and even if there are colors, we can not have a space or a section to differentiate temperatures, voltages, etc...
Nervermind

You can build a beautiful layout that fits all your needs using the AIDA64 SensorPanel module ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Fiery said:

You can build a beautiful layout that fits all your needs using the AIDA64 SensorPanel module ;) 

Just tested "OSD", we do not like "Sensor Panel"
We will wait to see if this to be modified in the Sensor page (moving items in the same section)
 
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tistou77 said:
Just tested "OSD", we do not like "Sensor Panel"
We will wait to see if this to be modified in the Sensor page (moving items in the same section)
 
Thanks

If I were you, I would try to warm up for SensorPanel instead of waiting for an improvement that may never come ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Fiery said:

If I were you, I would try to warm up for SensorPanel instead of waiting for an improvement that may never come ;)

We do not like Sensor Panel at all, OSD at a pinch ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

Until we can move items into the category (if it's done)
Will it be possible to move these "sensors" like that

And to have

Capture.PNG.aa4f9ab003afd0b7473830985c03d525.PNG

Quote

VRM
Graphic card
Water In
PCH
Diode PCH

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, tistou77 said:

Hello

Until we can move items into the category (if it's done)
Will it be possible to move these "sensors" like that

And to have

Capture.PNG.aa4f9ab003afd0b7473830985c03d525.PNG

Thanks

SensorPanel and OSD are still the standard (and I know, by now quite boring) answer to that ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Fiery said:

SensorPanel and OSD are still the standard (and I know, by now quite boring) answer to that ;) 

Yes I understand that it is not your priority because it will be "duplicate" with those who use OSD, etc ...
Because setting up this drag & drop is pretty simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:49 PM, tistou77 said:

Hello

Still not a few minutes to integrate the drag and drop in the Sensor page ?:wub:

Thanks

It's not few minutes.  At least not if you do it properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...