• Similar Content

• By G3k0S
      Hi!
      My PC:
      CPU - Ryzen 3 1200
      MB - MSI B450M Gaming Plus
      Video - Inno3D GTX 750 2Gb - 4 years
      PSU - Chieftec CHP - 500A - 8+ years
      MEM - Kingston HyperX KHX2666C16/8G 2 bars by 8Gb.
      HDD - WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (931 GB).
      SYS - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 1809 Build 17763.379
      Bios last update. Default settings.
      Problems:
      Sometimes Kernel-Power (41) mostly in games and tests Aida64.
      Tests that I conducted (prime95(1 hour), OCCT(~40min), Memtest86(in bios (1 hour)), TestMem5), all is ok.  Sometimes the sound hangs. As if the whole system hangs for ~0.2-0.4sec.

• By ieuan01
      I was running a stress test on a my new Pc and within 2 mins of the test I get a hardware failure message. I've discovered that the test fails on the FPU stress test i'm kind of stuck on how to fix the issue 
      Components 
      RYZEN 5 1400 (OC 3.7ghz)
      ASUS B350I MOTHERBOARD
      CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB 3000MHZ 
      EVGA 1080TI FTW3
    • By juliofirer
      i run the stress test and my pc shut down, after boot um this shows on aida64
    • By J360
      Hi
      Using stable version 5.95.4500 in Win 10 64 bit and this is a bug that I have noticed: -
      If I set aida64 to run on windows startup by checking the box in preferences then I get some mad lag and intermittent freezing while running the stability test - I'm just testing cpu.
      (The elapsed time counter does not tick through as normal as in 1,2,3,4,5 etc but jumps to like 5, 21, 30 etc and if I switch from statistics to temperature tab there is a freezing delay and sometimes aida64 momentarily says its not responding)
      I have seen on the net that this is totally normal when running the stability test as it maxes out resources.
      However...
      If I manually run aida64 after windows has started up then this mad lag and intermittent freezing goes away - all works well.
      This seems to be a problem with the way windows prioritizes aida64 while running on startup as opposed to manually running the program after windows starts?
      Any ideas on how to fix this?
      J
    • By Wazzy Wasborn
      Hi there. Sorry if this question always been answered in the another topic, but it's not so easy to make good request for the search of that thing.
      I use stress test and compare its results with the info from Windows 10 system monitor. And... CPU loading is different between AIDA monitor (100 percent) and System monitor (74 percent)  - please, look at attachment picture. The question is simple: why?
      With the best regards, Wazzy.