Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
jfromeo

[AIDA64 Business] Remote monitoring through WAN connecction?

Recommended Posts

I am an AIDA64 Extreme user and I would like to ask a question about the AIDA64 Business version.

 

I am looking for a software that allows me to remote monitoring several computers connected to internet (WAN). I know the Business version allows to do it but only in local mode (LAN). Would it be possible to extend the support for internet, as an incoming feature? (apart from creating a VPN with all the computers)

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jfromeo said:

I am an AIDA64 Extreme user and I would like to ask a question about the AIDA64 Business version.

I am looking for a software that allows me to remote monitoring several computers connected to internet (WAN). I know the Business version allows to do it but only in local mode (LAN). Would it be possible to extend the support for internet, as an incoming feature? (apart from creating a VPN with all the computers)

Thanks in advance.

The remote features of AIDA64 Business are not limited to LAN at all.  You can use any kind of connection as long as it's based on the TCP/IP protocol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fiery said:

The remote features of AIDA64 Business are not limited to LAN at all.  You can use any kind of connection as long as it's based on the TCP/IP protocol.

Wow, thank you a lot, great news then!

If we could monitor them too on the AIDA64 android app (or a new AIDA64 business one)  it would be perfect.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jfromeo said:

Wow, thank you a lot, great news then!

If we could monitor them too on the AIDA64 android app (or a new AIDA64 business one)  it would be perfect.

 

That's not possible right now, and I'd rather not make any promises on such a feature expansion on our mobile app.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...