AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By bofus
      Hello Comunnity,
       I started playing with sensor panels some days ago, and I understand you have compatibility with thermaltake rgb controllers, I currently own this model: CL-F049-PL12SW-A... and have the thermaltake rgb checked on the stabilty tab, but I cannot see the speed sensors. Anything Im missing?

Thanks!
    • By willdelarosa
      Hello my friends!   I configured aida64' OSD to show the information I want, as shown below:       I also configured aida64 to allow RivaTuner to take the data and display it inside the games. But, the problem is RivaTuner uses it's name / label. Is it possible to configure aida or Riva to display as the aida shows?       Thank you so much!
    • By ANUBIS
      Hi !
      I have one question and one bug (kind of) to report, regarding hard disk monitoring and displaying on OSD or LCD.
      1.) Why are disk numbers different in Windows Disk management and Aida64 ?
      Disk 0 in disk management  =  Disk  1  in Aida64 
      Disk 1 in disk management  =  Disk  2  in Aida64  
      Disk 2 in disk management  =  Disk  3  in Aida64  
      Disk 3 in disk management  =  Disk  4  in Aida64
      Disk 4 in disk management  =  Disk  5  in Aida64
      and so on...

2.) I have created a disk activity monitor on my LCD (i have 6 HDD's and a bar graph for each of them to show read and write activity and temperature. This way i know what is going on in my system)
      The bug i have noticed, occurs sometimes (about 20-30% of the time) after cold boot. Sometimes my disk graphs (and temperatures) do not correspond to the names (C,D,E,F, etc.) they should. For example i scan Disk C with antivirus, but on the LCD -  bar graph over disk F shows activity. And other disks infos are messed up too.
      Only thing that is helping, is restarting the computer. After that everything is correct again.

By Guest
      Hello and gooday,
      Recently I got an upgrade that replace my intel atom(n445) neetbook, my new laptop was asus K43SJ, the spec was an intel i3 2330m 2.2Ghz caupled with nvidiaGT520m on board grapic.
      The system have 4GB of memory and run on win7pro.The original owner who donating this laptop was complaining about heat and lag, I assume this laptop need fresh thermal paste..
      To test the heat problem, I run aida64 system stress test and here's the result(in picture)
      I have no experience using aida64 on a pc laptop. What is the red line  red cart(cpu trottle at 50%)?? should I worry about It?? does overal of the system ok??
      and finally can someone teach me how to read aida64 stabylity test result
      thanks
      -EDIT-
      I have clened the laptop from accumulating cat fur

• By MrCommunistGen
      For some reason the GPGPU Benchmark screen shows different specs for the Intel HD4400 iGPU compared to what the GPU section in the main AIDA64 program shows.
      GPGPU Bench lists 12 CU/48 cores
      GPU page lists 20 EU/80 cores
      As far as I am aware, the 20EU/CU listed on the GPU page is the correct configuration for HD4400 (as well as HD4200 and HD4600).

I also have a Haswell Pentium.  That chip shows the same, (correct) value (10EU/CU) on both the GPU and GPGPU bench pages.