AIDA64 Discussion Forum
rexbinary

Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming - No sensors

Hello,

Using 5.99.4900 no sensors are recognized on my Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming mobo. Do I have something misconfigured, or should I be running a beta version?

Thanks!

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:20 AM, rexbinary said:

Hello,

Using 5.99.4900 no sensors are recognized on my Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming mobo. Do I have something misconfigured, or should I be running a beta version?

Thanks!

Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Should I just extract that zip into my existing folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme), or keep it in it's own folder and register it?

Will a beta version update to a release version later?

I ran it from it's own folder in trial mode and it looks to be picking up all my senors so Thank you for that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Zagdima
      Hello. I updated program to the latest beta version and it appeared what program is loading information from sensors forever. I just press sensors and it start loading information until i close the program.
      I have Maximus XI Hero with COre i9-9900k. FOR the 1st time on stable version program not showing temperatures i update to beta from November 3 or whatever version it shows everything and now i found the version from the end of 2017 which is working but not showing all coolers but at least showing CPU and GPU  temperature. How to fix this.

• By Parsley
      CPU Vcore and CPU VID reporting the same voltage. I think this is wrong, Asus AI Suite 3 and HWiNFO report different numbers. (Lower Vcore under load).
      I much prefer Aida, anything I can do about this?
      Thanks.
    • By Feklar
      Hi again Fiery. Got this new Maximus XI Extreme Z390 . All sensor readings appear to be there  except for the vrm and pch sensor.  There is a sensor reading for the motherboard but the other two are missing. I have attached the isadump and ecdump files for you to work your magic. Thanks in advance for any help.
      ecdump.txt
      isasensordump.txt