[FIXED]Blank Sensor page (Asus ROG Crosshair VI Extreme)

Deckard

Hello,

I've moved this to a separate thread.

Ive rolled back to 4900 and the sensor page is now blank, the process is stuck detecting and end task process does not work as I get "access denied" this is persistent in removal and re-install of AIDA 64 ex

stuck.PNG

can you tell me if all check boxes ticked in the stability page for the following, which one 

ASUS WMI

ACPI ACCESS

ASUS ROG

stability.PNG

Thanks again for the help

3 hours ago, Deckard said:

Hello,

I've moved this to a separate thread.

Ive rolled back to 4900 and the sensor page is now blank, the process is stuck detecting and end task process does not work as I get "access denied" this is persistent in removal and re-install of AIDA 64 ex

stuck.PNG

can you tell me if all check boxes ticked in the stability page for the following, which one 

ASUS WMI

ACPI ACCESS

ASUS ROG

stability.PNG

Thanks again for the help

For your motherboard you can either:

1) Use AIDA64 v5.99.4900 and disable Asus WMI sensor support

or

2) Use AIDA64 v5.99.4944 and enable Asus WMI sensor support

Option #1 will however collide with Asus AI Suite or the BIOS interface of the sensor solution on your motherboard.  So it's best to go for option #2.

19 hours ago, Fiery said:

For your motherboard you can either:

1) Use AIDA64 v5.99.4900 and disable Asus WMI sensor support

or

2) Use AIDA64 v5.99.4944 and enable Asus WMI sensor support

Option #1 will however collide with Asus AI Suite or the BIOS interface of the sensor solution on your motherboard.  So it's best to go for option #2.

option one freezes the sensor panel and is unusable in current state (sensorpanelcrash) and doesnt detect sensors

option two has sensors missing and sensor panel wont launch, context menu shows "Hide sensor panel" when panel is not showing (not off-screen I checked) when clicking "hide sensor panel" it does nothing.

I have used revo uninstaller to remove all AIDA files in case of leftovers and its still the same.

any other options>?

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, Deckard said:

option one freezes the sensor panel and is unusable in current state (sensorpanelcrash) and doesnt detect sensors

option two has sensors missing and sensor panel wont launch, context menu shows "Hide sensor panel" when panel is not showing (not off-screen I checked) when clicking "hide sensor panel" it does nothing.

I have used revo uninstaller to remove all AIDA files in case of leftovers and its still the same.

any other options>?

Best option is #2 since it wouldn't collide with Asus' own solutions.  We've fixed the missing sensors in the latest AIDA64 beta build:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

I'm not sure what's happening about SensorPanel.  Please check this beta and let me know if that issue persists.

• Deckard changed the title to [FIXED]Blank Sensor page (Asus ROG Crosshair VI Extreme)