fixed: Temperature alert settings are not kept after exit

iw23987r

AIDA64 v5.99.4989  - portable
Windows 10

AIDA64 is configured to send pop up alert message and send an email when temperature reaches 42C for a hard drive. But when I select "apply", then "ok" and close window, then reopen the same preference window to alerts in AIDA64, the temperature alert has reset to "1" from "42C". I tried deleting the hard drive and entering it again as "new", but still when I click ok and close preference window, then reopen preference window to alerts, the hard drive alert temperature has been reset to "1" C from "42" c. How can this be fixed so that the temperature at which an alert is set will remain to what it was set to?

Thanks

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:42 AM, iw23987r said:

AIDA64 v5.99.4989  - portable
Windows 10

AIDA64 is configured to send pop up alert message and send an email when temperature reaches 42C for a hard drive. But when I select "apply", then "ok" and close window, then reopen the same preference window to alerts in AIDA64, the temperature alert has reset to "1" from "42C". I tried deleting the hard drive and entering it again as "new", but still when I click ok and close preference window, then reopen preference window to alerts, the hard drive alert temperature has been reset to "1" C from "42" c. How can this be fixed so that the temperature at which an alert is set will remain to what it was set to?

Thanks

We've fixed that bug in the latest AIDA64 beta update available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Please let me know how it works.