AIDA64 fails to load under Windows 64 1903 May update (ASRock Z370 Gaming K6)

davidm71

Hi,

Recently used my insider preview feature to update to 1903 May update and having a problem with AIDA64 not loading at all.

I click the icon and nothing happens. Tried it on the portable version with same results.

Not sure whats going on.

Edit: After some more testing its kind of weird in that if it runs it will run minimized to taskbar on right hand side or take a very very long time to run but thats rare. 

Right now not running!

Thanks

4 hours ago, davidm71 said:

Hi,

Recently used my insider preview feature to update to 1903 May update and having a problem with AIDA64 not loading at all.

I click the icon and nothing happens. Tried it on the portable version with same results.

Not sure whats going on.

Edit: After some more testing its kind of weird in that if it runs it will run minimized to taskbar on right hand side or take a very very long time to run but thats rare. 

Right now not running!

Thanks

Try to remove all AIDA64-related entries from the Registry.  Start REGEDIT.EXE, navigate to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FinalWire

Right-click on AIDA64 (inside FinalWire in the left tree) --> Delete --> Yes

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem when I update windows 10 64bit v.1903. Can not load Aida64 anyway, when double click the icon then wait aida64 scaning system I've got BlueScreen. Try to remove and reinstall but got the same problem.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, SiRoCu said:

I have the same problem when I update windows 10 64bit v.1903. Can not load Aida64 anyway, when double click the icon then wait aida64 scaning system I've got BlueScreen. Try to remove and reinstall but got the same problem.

Thank you.

What motherboard, CPU and video card do you have?

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:38 PM, SiRoCu said:

MB: ASRock Z370 Gaming K6

CPU: Core i7-8700K

VGA: MSI GTX 1060 3GB Gaming X

Before this day(update windows10 v.1903) I use Aida64 Engineer without issue.

Do you have any RAID arrays defined, either SATA or NVMe?

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:54 AM, SiRoCu said:

I have one M.2 (WD 250GB Black) and one Sata3 HDD (WD 1TB Black) but not install RAID arrays.

Try to go to AIDA64 installation folder, and find the settings file called AIDA64.INI.  If you have the file there, try to edit it using Notepad, and replace the following lines:

LowLevelRAIDEnum=1
LowLevelRAIDSMART=1

... with the followings:

LowLevelRAIDEnum=0
LowLevelRAIDSMART=0

If you don't have the file there yet, create it, and enter the following lines into the new text file:

[Generic]
LowLevelRAIDEnum=0
LowLevelRAIDSMART=0

• Thanks 1