AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By xixou
      rtx 2080 super, no usage probe? (was present with the gtx 1070)
      TDP probe is ok.

• By DonSalsero
      Hello,I m trying to record my gpu power in Watt (into a csv). In my pc (GTX 970) in File - Preferences - Logging , down to the "Power Values" section there is a choice "GPU1". I tried in an other pc (with Titax X) but in "Power Values" section there is only the "GPU1 TDP%" option. Do you know how can I activate the option GPU1 at "Power Values in my second pc? 
      Thank you for your time  
    • By DonSalsero
      Hello guys,I'm trying to measure the utilization of my GPU.I have 2, an Intel hd graphics (from my cpu) and a GTX 970. From File - Preferences - Logging I can only find "GPU1 Utilization" . I cant understand if GPU1 refers to GTX 970 or Intel hd graphics. (I have enabled "Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 start up")
      Thank you for your time
    • By Overclockeverything
      When my system resumes after sleep mode Aida is shut down. This happens even when my CPU/GPU are at stock clocks/voltages. I also tried different sleep modes, hybrid and hibernate. I am running a Gigabyte G7 with an I5-8600k, GTX 1060, Samsung SSD and 16GB of  G Skill Aegis F4-2400 RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 
    • By J360
      Hi
      Using stable version 5.95.4500 in Win 10 64 bit and this is a bug that I have noticed: -
      If I set aida64 to run on windows startup by checking the box in preferences then I get some mad lag and intermittent freezing while running the stability test - I'm just testing cpu.
      (The elapsed time counter does not tick through as normal as in 1,2,3,4,5 etc but jumps to like 5, 21, 30 etc and if I switch from statistics to temperature tab there is a freezing delay and sometimes aida64 momentarily says its not responding)
      I have seen on the net that this is totally normal when running the stability test as it maxes out resources.
      However...
      If I manually run aida64 after windows has started up then this mad lag and intermittent freezing goes away - all works well.
      This seems to be a problem with the way windows prioritizes aida64 while running on startup as opposed to manually running the program after windows starts?
      Any ideas on how to fix this?
      J