AIDA64 Discussion Forum
DonSalsero

System crash after GPU System Stability Test

Hello,whenever I'm trying to run System Stability Test on Aida64 extreme and I check the "Stress GPU(s)" checkbox,the system crashes and I have to reboot my pc.Do you have any idea why? (when I run SST's with only GPU's box unchecked,it runs smoothly)

Also I'm trying to save the data from System Stability Test into a file (for instance .txt) but "Save" button only gives me a PNG image.Any ideas?

Thank you for your time!

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:58 PM, DonSalsero said:

Hello,whenever I'm trying to run System Stability Test on Aida64 extreme and I check the "Stress GPU(s)" checkbox,the system crashes and I have to reboot my pc.Do you have any idea why? (when I run SST's with only GPU's box unchecked,it runs smoothly)

Also I'm trying to save the data from System Stability Test into a file (for instance .txt) but "Save" button only gives me a PNG image.Any ideas?

Thank you for your time!

1) The GPU stress test relies on the OpenCL subsystem that seems to be broken on your system.  Try to uninstall your video driver and install the latest WHQL one to fix that up.

2) Saving the stress test history or statistics to text file is not supported.  You can however use the Logging facility to save your selection of sensor readings into a CSV or HTML file.  Go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging to configure that feature.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Overclockeverything
      When my system resumes after sleep mode Aida is shut down. This happens even when my CPU/GPU are at stock clocks/voltages. I also tried different sleep modes, hybrid and hibernate. I am running a Gigabyte G7 with an I5-8600k, GTX 1060, Samsung SSD and 16GB of  G Skill Aegis F4-2400 RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 
    • By J360
      Hi
      Using stable version 5.95.4500 in Win 10 64 bit and this is a bug that I have noticed: -
      If I set aida64 to run on windows startup by checking the box in preferences then I get some mad lag and intermittent freezing while running the stability test - I'm just testing cpu.
      (The elapsed time counter does not tick through as normal as in 1,2,3,4,5 etc but jumps to like 5, 21, 30 etc and if I switch from statistics to temperature tab there is a freezing delay and sometimes aida64 momentarily says its not responding)
      I have seen on the net that this is totally normal when running the stability test as it maxes out resources.
      However...
      If I manually run aida64 after windows has started up then this mad lag and intermittent freezing goes away - all works well.
      This seems to be a problem with the way windows prioritizes aida64 while running on startup as opposed to manually running the program after windows starts?
      Any ideas on how to fix this?
      J
    • By martty
      In past two days I have tried to overclock my laptop MSI GT75VR TITAN PRO and succeed 90 percent only.

I started Overclocking in xtu  and it worked well and CPU temp were 60c to 70c occasionally it spiked 75c but it's stable and with stand every test I throwed at it "Cinebench, prime 95 , xtu stress, even Aida 64 stress test"

And I played CPU intensive games like Gta 5 around 3 hr and also some of Cpu intensive application from my work it still withstand perfectly and temp was too good only around 68 C (Fan speed :Auto).

Until it tested with "Aida 64->Benchmark->CPU Hash" and suddenly got crashed. And then it automatically rebooted and tested again with same setting and it crashed again. I thought something not compatible with my system and it took another day to find the solution for my problem and I found two solutions

1) Increase the core voltage offset -100mv to -60mv

2) Another leave the core voltage -100mv and increase the ring ration default 3.6 Ghz to 3.9 GHz

And I tested with those setting it withstand most of the time,but it still crashed 1 or 2 out of 30 times.What do i do and why my overclock doesn't handle CPU Hash benchmark testing

Guys i searched every forum to find solution for this problem nobody can identify the problem.So, I came here you guys are all developed this S/W  and let me know what did i miss !!!
      System Crash Video for your reference
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXP_RBpe8A

• By JuniorSantana93
      I have an AIDA64 Extreme error after AMD Crimson ReLive 17.5.2, and there is still no AMD Crimson ReLive 17.9.3, GPU usage is locked at 16%, see a photo.
      Note: I use a Gigabyte RX 570 G1 Gaming 4GB, and it looks like the error is on the entire RX 500 line from AMD.

• By xixou
      Hello,
      Gpuz sensor has a nice feature to indicates what limits the frequency of the gpu.
      Would it be possible to add that sensor item in aida64 (for thesensor panel)?