AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By vidalsh68
      Hi, sicne last two betas x299 MSI Meg doesn´t show correct fans values neither detect all fans.
      I don´t know if is one windows update issue too.
    • By wONKEyeYEs
      I would like to know how to turn on a second unique Sensor Panel.
      I figure it must be possible as @Fiery said in 2013...
      "We do have plans about multiple SensorPanels,"

• By nikkymen
      When you click the "Collapse All Windows" button (Win + D) on Windows 10, the SensorPanel is located behind the windows taskbar.
      PS.
      My SensorPanel has the options "always on top" and "prevent from being minimized".
      I`m using version AIDA64 Engineer 5.90.4229 Beta.

• By rwky
      Hi there, 

Using Aida64 Extreme, latest version and it doesn't see the Chassis Fan.
      The MSI Control Center sees it without a problem (bios as well, of course).

Anything I can do to help in solving this?

Cheers!
    • By avatar
      Hello. 
      I have been using AIDA 64 for a while mainly to keep an eye on temps, fan speeds and power consumption using the sensor panel. I have my computer power supply unit connected to an APC Smart UPS SUA-1500I and my monitors and HDTV, router and other stuff connected to an APC Back-UPS RS1500. Going to the power management section in AIDA64, I can see the wattages, voltages and other parameters of both UPS units, but I cannot add the wattage of the Back-UPS unit to the sensor panel. I can do so only with the smart UPS unit. Is there a way to add them both to the sensor panel and keep an eye on the total power consumption of my whole setup? 
      Thanks.