AIDA64 Discussion Forum

Hello guys,I'm trying to measure the utilization of my GPU.I have 2, an Intel hd graphics (from my cpu) and a GTX 970. From File - Preferences - Logging I can only find "GPU1 Utilization" . I cant understand if GPU1 refers to GTX 970 or Intel hd graphics. (I have enabled "Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 start up")

Thank you for your time

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:27 PM, DonSalsero said:

Hello guys,I'm trying to measure the utilization of my GPU.I have 2, an Intel hd graphics (from my cpu) and a GTX 970. From File - Preferences - Logging I can only find "GPU1 Utilization" . I cant understand if GPU1 refers to GTX 970 or Intel hd graphics. (I have enabled "Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 start up")

Thank you for your time

It's not possible to measure utilization for Intel iGPUs.  What other software might measure is Direct3D utilization for Intel iGPUs, but it's not the same as real GPU hardware utilization.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DonSalsero
      Hello,I m trying to record my gpu power in Watt (into a csv). In my pc (GTX 970) in File - Preferences - Logging , down to the "Power Values" section there is a choice "GPU1". I tried in an other pc (with Titax X) but in "Power Values" section there is only the "GPU1 TDP%" option. Do you know how can I activate the option GPU1 at "Power Values in my second pc? 
      Thank you for your time  
    • By DonSalsero
      Hello,whenever I'm trying to run System Stability Test on Aida64 extreme and I check the "Stress GPU(s)" checkbox,the system crashes and I have to reboot my pc.Do you have any idea why? (when I run SST's with only GPU's box unchecked,it runs smoothly)
      Also I'm trying to save the data from System Stability Test into a file (for instance .txt) but "Save" button only gives me a PNG image.Any ideas?

Thank you for your time!
    • By JuniorSantana93
      I have an AIDA64 Extreme error after AMD Crimson ReLive 17.5.2, and there is still no AMD Crimson ReLive 17.9.3, GPU usage is locked at 16%, see a photo.
      Note: I use a Gigabyte RX 570 G1 Gaming 4GB, and it looks like the error is on the entire RX 500 line from AMD.

• By xixou
      Hello,
      Gpuz sensor has a nice feature to indicates what limits the frequency of the gpu.
      Would it be possible to add that sensor item in aida64 (for thesensor panel)?

• By Vlask
      i'd like to see simple GPU benchmark for testing basic values of graphic cards like:

Pixel Fillrate (MPixel/s) - think can be found in some 3Dmarks
      Texel Fillrate (MTexel/s) - think can be found in some 3Dmarks
      Triangle/Vertices Rate (M/s) - don't know how gpu makers measure this, cant remember any benchmark for this one...

Best will be based on Opengl 1.1 so also very old profi cards can be tested (3DLabs, Intergpraph and similar stuff) and test won't be tied to some version of DirectX.
      Fillrates can be measured by really old, outdated and no longer supported SPECglperf - https://www.spec.org/gwpg/pastissues/Feb2_02/opc.static/glperf.htm , but results have too many variants of results (see attached result file as warning how it should not look) and wont work on modern systems. 

This kind of benchmark would be usefull for diagnostics between theoretical values of cards and real scenario. Also for detecting of number texture units and ROPS on cards with unknown specs - getting often mixed info from various sources about these at mobile chips or OEM cards (GPU makers ignoring them mostly and won't release any closer info). 
      FillRate.log