Display - GPU tab shows incorrect shader model version 6.3 with AMD WDDM 2.7 drivers, whereas dxcapsviewer reports shader model 6.5.
Please note you need to pre-initialize the feature query with the highest SM version to report - so if you ask for SM 6.3, you will never get higher than that. The correct detection algorythm has to cycle through all known shader models, starting from the highest known version and going down until success (or start with 5.1 and loop up to the highest until failure). The latest Windows SDK Preview defines SM 6.6.
The new AIDA64 release implements AVX optimized benchmarks for Zhaoxin processors, adds PCIe 4.0 and NVMe 1.4 devices support, monitoring of sensor values on Matrix Orbital EVE3 displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2000 Super Series
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel “Comet Lake” CPU
- GPU details for AMD Radeon VII
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600 and GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.10 ]
[ Download ]
Hello,I m trying to record my gpu power in Watt (into a csv). In my pc (GTX 970) in File - Preferences - Logging , down to the "Power Values" section there is a choice "GPU1". I tried in an other pc (with Titax X) but in "Power Values" section there is only the "GPU1 TDP%" option. Do you know how can I activate the option GPU1 at "Power Values in my second pc?
Thank you for your time
Hello guys,I'm trying to measure the utilization of my GPU.I have 2, an Intel hd graphics (from my cpu) and a GTX 970. From File - Preferences - Logging I can only find "GPU1 Utilization" . I cant understand if GPU1 refers to GTX 970 or Intel hd graphics. (I have enabled "Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 start up")
Thank you for your time
Hello,whenever I'm trying to run System Stability Test on Aida64 extreme and I check the "Stress GPU(s)" checkbox,the system crashes and I have to reboot my pc.Do you have any idea why? (when I run SST's with only GPU's box unchecked,it runs smoothly)
Also I'm trying to save the data from System Stability Test into a file (for instance .txt) but "Save" button only gives me a PNG image.Any ideas?