I recently installed a new rx 480, i can read the fan speed from main menu. however the gpu fan speed is not in the preference settings so i can't add it to the monitor chart. Any idea what might go wrong?
The new AIDA64 release implements optimized benchmarks for AMD "Carrizo" and Intel "Broadwell" processors, SensorPanel and external LCD improvements, and supports the latest nVIDIA GeForce and Quadro graphics accelerators.
New features & improvements
- 64-bit benchmarks optimized for AMD "Carrizo" APUs
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Broadwell" CPUs
- Improved support for Intel "Braswell", "Broadwell-H", "Cherry Trail", "Skylake" CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD "Nolan" APU
- Support for the sensors of the AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 water-cooling parts
- Support for the sensors of Thermaltake DPS-G power supplies
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, control strings for static labels
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement for select sensor items
- Support for Odospace LCDs
- CUDA 7.0, OpenCL 2.1 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial MX200, SanDisk Ultra II SSD support
- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX Titan X
What's new since AIDA64 v5.00
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- System certificates information
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar LCD devices
- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9888 support
- Improved support for Intel "Skylake" CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel "Braswell" SoC
- Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices support
- Improved support for Crucial SSDs
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.20 ]
[ Download ]
Motherboard is GA-890FXA-UD5, as shown in attached picture 'Power Supply' and 'Chassis #2' is data from same fan header. Each fan is connected to its own header.
I double checked with other hardware monitoring software and that one shows data different data for all fans.