Hey folks (maybe @Fiery?), wondering if this is user error (i.e. I'm an idiot) or if Aquasuite isn't importing into Aida64 with the latest update. Definitely have sensor data showing up in Aquasuite though; flow and temperature right there, just can't get it to show up in Aida64.
For context, trying to build a sensor panel but can't get flow or temperature from my High Flow Next (AquaSuite) to show up in Aida64. Done all the usuals (searched in Stability, enabled WMI, external data/shared memory , etc.) but it's still not showing up.
Attaching the Aquacomputer dump for reference, in case it's helpful!
The new AIDA64 release introduces monitoring of sensor values on El Gato Stream Deck LCD and SteelSeries OLED displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- Aqua Computer Octo sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake”, “Rocket Lake” CPUs
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, El Gato Stream Deck LCD support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex Pro OLED display support
- Improvements for Intel Z490 chipset based motherboards
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5600 XT
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.25 ]
[ Download ]
Aquacomputer updated their Aquasuite the other day. With that update, they also updated the firmware of many of their hardware components, including the D5 Next to version 1014.
Since that update, AIDA64 doesn't see the D5 Next's values anymore.
HWInfo still sees them, though, so the export must work technically, there seems to be some misalignment between AIDA64 and the D5 Next.
Other values of Aquacomputer's components are still showing up fine, only the D5 Next is affected (on my system).
In that regard, I'd still very much appreciate if it would be possible, to restrict the polling of all Aquacomputer's components, as this keeps stalling all other values in AIDA64, too. Aquacomputer seems to limit the polling to once a second, and for some reason that has the effect that all other components monitored by AIDA64 are also restricted to once a second, as soon as there are AC components in the system.
And I also remember that there was a checkbox on the "Stability" tab where you could disable the AC's components polling, but that's missing now for some reason?
/edit: Added the Sensor Dump File!
After reading a lot of post I still didn't find a solution for my problem.
I have An Aquaero 5 XT with a D5 pump and a MPS sensor connect with Aquabus. I cannot get the MPS pressure nor the pump speed when they are connected on the Aquabus. If I connect them with USB, it works well and I have both datas in Aida64.
Does anyone have an idea to help me?