AIDA64 Discussion Forum
golgorod

Gigabyte X570 Series - Sensors und Fan-Names

Hello everyone.

I got my hands on a Gigabyte X570 Xtreme. I would like to share some interesting sensor readings and missing sensors values. The board has a noise detection sensor.

Can we read these values?

And there is a possibility to switch to from rpm to lpm. It is possible to show this in the sensor tab in AIDA?

The chassis-fans are labeled wrong. They are called System 1-6 with fan 5 and 6 with the label pump attached.

Greetings

isasensordump.txt

On 10/5/2019 at 4:13 AM, golgorod said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e4b9fe5cf54cf191Hello everyone.

I got my hands on a Gigabyte X570 Xtreme. I would like to share some interesting sensor readings and missing sensors values. The board has a noise detection sensor.

Can we read these values?

And there is a possibility to switch to from rpm to lpm. It is possible to show this in the sensor tab in AIDA?

The chassis-fans are labeled wrong. They are called System 1-6 with fan 5 and 6 with the label pump attached.

Greetings
10.6 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you for the dump.  I'm afraid we have no information on noise detection sensors, but we'll try to ask someone at Gigabyte about it.

As for the fan labels, we've checked, and they should be labelled properly already.  Can you please post a screenshot of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64 showing all measured values (incl. temperatures, fan speeds, voltages)

Hi there,

the numbering is correct. But the fans and their connectors did not match with the official tools (see pic attached). Small stuff. In the meantime I have also the Gigabyte RGB Fan Commander connected to my system.

This box comes with two temperature sensors and eight fan-connectors/RGB headers. It is possible to get access to this box?

Thanks for your help.

AIDA64_Pump Values.PNG

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:23 AM, golgorod said:

Hi there,

the numbering is correct. But the fans and their connectors did not match with the official tools (see pic attached). Small stuff. In the meantime I have also the Gigabyte RGB Fan Commander connected to my system.

This box comes with two temperature sensors and eight fan-connectors/RGB headers. It is possible to get access to this box?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, System #n is called Chassis #n in AIDA64, that should be the difference but it's normal.

As for the Gigabyte RGB Fan Commander, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

On 10/29/2019 at 6:11 PM, golgorod said:

Sure it is only the name but it is not the correct label for the fans - especially for the fan 5 and 6 because they have a pump prefix.

No problem here is the dump :)

Please note that you can rename the fan labels on the Computer / Sensor page if you do a left-click on the labels.

Thank you for the dump.  It seems to be a bit complicated, especially since as I assume, that device cannot be purchased separately -- or can be?