Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 support

Spynx

Please upgrade to the following new special beta release of AIDA64:

http://www.aida64.com/specialbeta/aida64extreme_build_1641_apicdis.zip

This beta has the APIC clock measurement completely disabled, to isolate whether it is the cause of the lockups. It will have a side effect of less responsiveness to SpeedStep and C1E activity, and also less accurate CPU core clocks will be measured.

Please let me know how it works.

Thanks,

Fiery

• 4 months later...

We haven't put such new feature on our roadmap yet. But yes, we probably will develop something for the Metro UI. It will depend on the eventual user reception of Metro.

BTW, in the next AIDA64 beta we'll roll out a bug fix for the lockup issue under Win8, so stay tuned ;)

We've fixed the lockup under Win8 on Intel Nehalem+ processors. Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild1817wmksq1gtjrzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Thanks,

Fiery

• 5 months later...

We've further improved CPU clock measurement and fixed various small issues about Windows 8. Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2108tcgh5wb1qjzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let us know if you find any issues while using AIDA64 under Windows 8.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have tried the trial but Aida 64 no it's not fully compatible.

On close windows,programs are closed with errors of memory allocation.

This is not a Windows 8 related issue, but sounds more of an isolated configuration or driver issue. Can you please tell us more about your hardware configuration? Also, are you running Windows 8 RTM Build 9200 64-bit?

This is not a Windows 8 related issue, but sounds more of an isolated configuration or driver issue. Can you please tell us more about your hardware configuration? Also, are you running Windows 8 RTM Build 9200 64-bit?

Intel® Core™ i7-2600K@4400Mhz 1.30Vcore

ASRock Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3

Corsair AX 850Watt

Geil 8GB DDR3 2133 Evo Corsa PC17000

MSI GTX680

Crucial SSD C300 128 GB

Vertex 3 120 GB

Samsung HD753LJ F1 750GB

Sb X-Fi Fatality PCI

My version is Windows 8 Pro X64 genuige upgrade yesterday.At the moment i use the software of Windows 7 for the Logitech G19,probabily is this the problem?

Sorry for my english

Thank you. If it's possible, please turn off Logitech LCD support in AIDA64, and let us know if it makes a difference. Also, if you have any ASRock software installed (e.g. ASRock Extreme Tuner or F-Stream), then please try to uninstall them, to verify if they cause the issues or not.

BTW, what version of Logitech LCD drivers and nVIDIA ForceWare drivers do you have installed?

• Like 1

Thank you. If it's possible, please turn off Logitech LCD support in AIDA64, and let us know if it makes a difference. Also, if you have any ASRock software installed (e.g. ASRock Extreme Tuner or F-Stream), then please try to uninstall them, to verify if they cause the issues or not.

BTW, what version of Logitech LCD drivers and nVIDIA ForceWare drivers do you have installed?

My system is clean,i dont install ASRock Extreme Tuner or F-Stream,ecc...

The drivers is all the latest:

306.97-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql

Logitech Gaming Software 8.35.18

We've tested it with a Logitech G19 keyboard, Windows 8 RTM 64-bit, ForceWare 306.97 WHQL and Logitech Gaming Software 8.35.18, and found no errors at all. Everything works just as well as under Windows 7. When exactly do you get the memory allocation error message?

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

When starting a previous (v3.00 or older) AIDA64 release under Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2, the Program Compatibility Assistant may show a warning message about compatibility issues regarding the AIDA64Driver.sys file.  Please note that under these operating systems only AIDA64 v3.20 and later versions can be used.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Прошу кого нибудь помочь AIDA64 вÑе верÑии от Ñтарых до поÑледних показывают Ñтранные уÑтройÑтва USB 3.0 почему то только режим USB 2.0 high speed 480Kbit! даже те уÑтройÑтва которые только USB 3.0 показываютÑÑ ÐºÐ°Ðº может USB 3.0 но работает в USB 2.0 High 480Kbit они же в Ñто Ð²Ñ€ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´ÐºÐ»ÑŽÑ‡ÐµÐ½Ñ‹ к контроллеру интел USB 3.0 режим USB 3.0 super speed 5Gbit чипÑет Z97 вÑе драйвера еÑÑ‚ÑŒ ОС ВИР8.1 64бит в других виндах вÑе нрм.

И другие программы нормуль показывают как AIDU64 заÑтавить давать правильные показаниÑ? USBtreeView64 (2015):

=========================== USB Port16 ===========================

Connection Status : 0x01 (Device is connected)

Port Chain : 3-16

Supported Protocols : 0x04 (3.0)

Properties : 0x01

IsUserConnectable : yes

PortIsDebugCapable : no

ConnectionIndex : 16

CompanionIndex : 0

CompanionHubSymLnk : USB#ROOT_HUB30#4&1b824007&0&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}

---------------- Connection Information ---------------

Connection Index : 0x10 (16)

Connection Status : 0x01 (DeviceConnected)

Current Config Value : 0x01

Device Address : 0x05 (5)

Is Hub : 0x00 (no)

Number Of Open Pipes : 0x02 (2)

Device Bus Speed : 0x03 (SuperSpeed)

Pipe0ScheduleOffset : 0x00 (0)

Pipe1ScheduleOffset : 0x00 (0)

AIDA64:

СвойÑтва уÑтройÑтва

ОпиÑание уÑтройÑтва Запоминающее уÑтройÑтво Ð´Ð»Ñ USB

ID уÑтройÑтва 0BC2-A013

КлаÑÑ ÑƒÑтройÑтва 08 / 06 (Mass Storage)

Протокол уÑтройÑтва 50

Производитель Seagate

Продукт USB

Серийный номер 2HC015KJ

ÐŸÐ¾Ð´Ð´ÐµÑ€Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ð°ÐµÐ¼Ð°Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ USB 3.00

Ð¢ÐµÐºÑƒÑ‰Ð°Ñ ÑкороÑÑ‚ÑŒ High (USB 2.0)

!?!?!?!?!  

Прошу кого нибудь помочь AIDA64 все версии от старых до последних показывают странные устройства USB 3.0 почему то только режим USB 2.0 high speed 480Kbit! даже те устройства которые только USB 3.0 показываются как может USB 3.0 но работает в USB 2.0 High 480Kbit они же в это время подключены к контроллеру интел USB 3.0 режим USB 3.0 super speed 5Gbit чипсет Z97 все драйвера есть ОС ВИН 8.1 64бит в других виндах все нрм.

И другие программы нормуль показывают как AIDU64 заставить давать правильные показания? USBtreeView64 (2015):

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics. I've replied in your other topic.