AIDA64 Discussion Forum
vlad

Suport for Elgato Stream Deck

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, vlad said:

A big hello to the developers, followed by a question:

Any chance to add LCD support for Elgato Stream Deck?

https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/stream-deck

That would be nice...

Do you mean you would like AIDA64 to allocate one out of the 15 LCD keys available and use it as an external LCD screen to display sensor info and such?  I'm not sure if there's anything more than that possible, like to use multiple keys together or separately by a single software.

It has been a week. I was curious if you can give me an answer, whatever is possible or not to implement this functionality?

I am hoping for a positive answer, because I like the Aida64 software and do not really want to install HW info

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:09 AM, vlad said:

It has been a week. I was curious if you can give me an answer, whatever is possible or not to implement this functionality?

I am hoping for a positive answer, because I like the Aida64 software and do not really want to install HW info

Meanwhile we've ordered a Stream Deck device in order to help us develop support for it.  We're currently waiting for it to arrive.  I'll post the updates into this topic.

16 hours ago, Fiery said:

Meanwhile we've ordered a Stream Deck device in order to help us develop support for it.  We're currently waiting for it to arrive.  I'll post the updates into this topic.

Thank you for your efforts. I was hoping for good news. From what I have noticed in your case, no news is usually good news being a sign that you are looking into the matter. I am convinced that you will do a great job exploiting the potential of this device.