AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By platonas
      Hi,
      I have the asus strix x470-f with 5601 bios and an outdated version of aida64(from the start of 2020).
      Chipset and Tsensor(watercooling loop temp for me) temps have stopped showing for a while now and I assumed it was from getting bios updates and not updating aida.
      Installed latest beta (6.25.5462) and the problem persists. Asus Wmi and EC support are enabled (as i always had). Later i found out the following topic with the same problem(with olded bios than mine) that you are claiming to be an Asus issue , but sensors are showing in aisuite,hardwareinfo and other programs and only aida64 doesn`t seem to find them .

• By JHuang Kenny
      Does anyone know how can u find out all the function for sensor panel to show on the second screen for hardware monitoring...My is just have cpu temp, utilization, gpu temp, gpu utilization and etc...but i want memory clock, memory speed, mobo temp, cpu core....hope anyone can guide me....i really have no idea on this issue....and sry for my broken english
      tp_merge_1595354072128-v1.mp4
    • By Moarty
      The CPU Temperature on the AsRock B550M Steel Series is incorrectly reported.
      Ryzen Master reports 86C while AIDA64 reports 46C
      MSI AfterBurner (RTSS) reports it correctly.
      I know its a brand new chipset, I'm not worried about it, just wanted you to know

• By Laxeringsmedel69
      First problem: I have problem with my OSDpanel, while playing for example Pubg I have "Cpu" and "Gpu" temps and they wont stay as top most window.
      Second problem: My sensorpanel every time i click (left and right) on my desktop the sensorpanel closes and opens it takes between 0,5 and 1 seconds. If I right click on my desktop the sensorpanel disappears and the normal windows drop-down menu comes up for a good 0,5 to 1 seconds and then closes and the sensorpanel pops back where it should be. It is just a little annoying because i can not while the sensorpanel is showing change any thing in the drop-down menu. My friend does not have the problem and I can not find the issue... (My spelling isnt perfect but hey its not that important)
    • By Vatash
      Custom gauges are not working in the sensor panel.  Default ones are. 
      I made some custom ones where I just changed the colors of the default downloaded ones.  Added them to the custom states.  They pop up for a second then disappear only leaving the icon and text.  Tried downloading ones other people have made and the same things happen.  Might appear for a second then disappear then come back for a second go away again and not come back.  All are pngs as specified.
      Its a 5" raspberry pi screen.
      Was going to use for CPU and GPU temp (3900X - RTX2080)
      Let me know of any ideas to try or info you need.  If its not something off the top of my head have to respond after work.
      So far really disappointed.  Wanted to make some custom files, I do not like the defaults.