AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Mors

CPU Speed needs to update

I have the cpu speed selected as one of my monitors.  It's static.. it does 1 read and whatever that is it shows that the whole time.   CPU speed jumps around even with speed step turned off.  AVX causes the speed to jump around too.  I would love to see the cpu speed update with the rest of the monitored items.  There are many solutions that show the variations :)  Would love to see it here. 

1 hour ago, Mors said:

I have the cpu speed selected as one of my monitors.  It's static.. it does 1 read and whatever that is it shows that the whole time.   CPU speed jumps around even with speed step turned off.  AVX causes the speed to jump around too.  I would love to see the cpu speed update with the rest of the monitored items.  There are many solutions that show the variations :)  Would love to see it here. 

It's not supposed to be static.  Can you see the same strange behavior on the Computer / Overclock page or the AIDA64 CPUID Panel?