AIDA64 Discussion Forum
  • Similar Content

• By Alvaro BaSa
      Hi, I have never had any issues with my pc in the last 2 years. I currently own a i7-9700k, 32 gb of 3200 Ram, Gtx 1080 ti 11GB, Nzxt Kraken X52, Aorus z370 Gaming 3 Motherboard (latest f15b drivers), 4 120mm cpu fnas for intake and 2 for outake. I currently run my cpu at 4.6-4.7 all cores, no extra OC. PSU 850 80 plus Gold
      So my usual temps are around 35c on idle and 65-75c under load. The other day I notices after a session of gaming that my cpu max temps had gone up to around 85c. It was weird as it had never happened. So I decided to do a couple stress tests to monitor results. So first I tested Linpack and at about 7 min through the test the cpu frequency dropped to 800mhz for a second and went back up to 4600. Cpu was under 100% load and temps where as high as 90-98c.
      So I ran Aida64 and after about 10 min the same thing happened. Only with Aida the temps weren't that high. Gpu temps where stable across the board, no issues whatoever.
      So I am no expert, and I need help as to why this may happen.

Thanks in advance for any help and let me know if there is more info I can provide.

• By Haroon Rehman
      There are so many temperatures are showing in thermal how can I know that what is my CPU temperature?

• By platonas
      Hi,
      I have the asus strix x470-f with 5601 bios and an outdated version of aida64(from the start of 2020).
      Chipset and Tsensor(watercooling loop temp for me) temps have stopped showing for a while now and I assumed it was from getting bios updates and not updating aida.
      Installed latest beta (6.25.5462) and the problem persists. Asus Wmi and EC support are enabled (as i always had). Later i found out the following topic with the same problem(with olded bios than mine) that you are claiming to be an Asus issue , but sensors are showing in aisuite,hardwareinfo and other programs and only aida64 doesn`t seem to find them .

• By Moarty
      The CPU Temperature on the AsRock B550M Steel Series is incorrectly reported.
      Ryzen Master reports 86C while AIDA64 reports 46C
      MSI AfterBurner (RTSS) reports it correctly.
      I know its a brand new chipset, I'm not worried about it, just wanted you to know