• Similar Content

• By Trolus55
      I want to use them on my sensor panel, but they don't show up, only temps, power draw, TDP% and vram usage of the GPU is present. It worked on my old Gigabyte 2070 super but on Gigabyte 3080 lhr it's not showing up. Is there a fix for it?
    • By ruineves1994
      Sometimes when stopping stability tests I got a Window popping up an error like "ACCESS VIOLATION IN MODULE AIDA 64.EXE , access violation at address aida64 1efa0174" and I can only close the aida 64 by task manager after that .
      I think my computer is stable , at least it seems to be ... 

PC specs :
      AOC monitor with 21" and freesync , 75hz
      Gigabyte b450 gaming X
      AMD Ryzen 5 3600
      Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 (with RGB) at 3200mhz with XMP profile 1 enabled
      XFX RX 580 GTS XXX 4gb
      Bitfenix formula gold 550w
      3 hdd´s from WD , 1 wd green , 1wd black ,1 wd blue
      1 ssd ( kingston a400 120gb)
    • By axium
      Hi all! 
      I was recently brain storming on how to display sensor info from aida64 SSE. I wasn't a huge fan on having a secondary sensor display connected through HDMI, as windows does weird things when you have 'multiple' displays connected and even windows 11 doesn't fix it. 
      So I came up with a solution to display the sensor info through a raspberry pi, a web browser and a tiny bit of javascript. 
      If this could be of any use to anyone else, please feel free to either create a PR or fork it and play around with it on your own. 
      https://github.com/DmitrySychev/aida64-remote-sensor-FBEHD-01

• By nounou360
      hi, i have a problem with my temperature sensors. It is detected in the software diode GPU temperature and also Temperature 1 is my NZXT kraken cooling wather. My problem is the following: when I select these two values to place it in my monitor for the spec it falls in (TRIAL). But it is well detected in the software in sections sensor, the temperature and the values are good.

• By Bjoern_GMX
      Please add the CPU readings of:
      Fclk, Uclk, Mclk 
      and makes us able to add them to the sensor panel.
      As well as:
      Gpu memory Temperature
      Of AMD Radeon RX6000 series.

With HWinfo i can read/log them.
      But why not with AIDA?

Cheers
      Bjoern