I have one question and one bug (kind of) to report, regarding hard disk monitoring and displaying on OSD or LCD.
1.) Why are disk numbers different in Windows Disk management and Aida64 ?
Disk 0 in disk management = Disk 1 in Aida64
Disk 1 in disk management = Disk 2 in Aida64
Disk 2 in disk management = Disk 3 in Aida64
Disk 3 in disk management = Disk 4 in Aida64
Disk 4 in disk management = Disk 5 in Aida64
and so on...
2.) I have created a disk activity monitor on my LCD (i have 6 HDD's and a bar graph for each of them to show read and write activity and temperature. This way i know what is going on in my system)
The bug i have noticed, occurs sometimes (about 20-30% of the time) after cold boot. Sometimes my disk graphs (and temperatures) do not correspond to the names (C,D,E,F, etc.) they should. For example i scan Disk C with antivirus, but on the LCD - bar graph over disk F shows activity. And other disks infos are messed up too.
Only thing that is helping, is restarting the computer. After that everything is correct again.
The new AIDA64 release introduces advanced SMART disk health monitoring, implements enhanced support for Samsung NVMe SSDs and various power supply units, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen Raven Ridge APU and Summit Ridge CPU
- Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
- Farbwerk sensor support
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Samsung NVMe SSDs
- Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless power supply unit sensor support
- OpenCL 2.1 support
- Crucial BX200, Lite-On MU II SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 380X
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 945M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M
What's new since AIDA64 v5.00
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM support
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Carrizo APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- Preliminary support for AMD Bristol Ridge and Stoney APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX, Cannonlake, Goldmont, Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Logitech G910, Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboard support
- AlphaCool Heatmaster II, Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- NZXT Kraken water cooling sensor support
- Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar, Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Odospace, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices
- Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, static label control strings
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement resolution for select sensor items
- System certificates information
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Intel NVMe SSDs
- CUDA 7.0, OpenGL ES 3.2, SMBIOS 3.0, VirtualBox v5.0 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial MX200, Kingston HyperX Predator, Kingston HyperX Savage, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180, Plextor M6V, SanDisk Ultra II, SanDisk Z400s, SK Hynix SC300 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX Titan X, Tesla M60
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ Press Release (Ð ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹) ]
[ Press Release (ÄeskÃ½) ]
[ Press Release (polski) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.60 ]
[ Download ]
I have an Adata 120GB SSD (http://www.adata-group.com/index.php?action=product_specification&cid=3&piid=130). It's temperature doesn't show up in Aida.
I'm using the latest beta version of Aida on a Asus P8Z68 board.
I've also checked with Almico's Speedfan and it shows the temperature.
Is there a way that I can see the Temp?