How do I find my case fans, connected to Corsair Commander Pro, on AIDA64? (Corsair One i160)

1 hour ago, Arctucas said:

Wow!

I am sure that cannot be good for the drive; probably throttles speed and might shorten lifespan.

SFF PCs are neat and compact, but personally, I would not pack them with higher performance hardware, because of the amount of heat that you are experiencing.

yeah, I just bought a new Fan which can go to 2000rpm and also will try again this weekend with the original Nvme to see the difference.

Unfortunately I had this same issue with Corsair. Also could not control the RGB from my MB. I ended up switching to an ASUS cooler (more expensive but compatible). Anyway now I can get fan speeds fine but the ASUS cooler apparently doesn't support water temp readings which is kind of a bummer (I did like seeing water temps).

I plan to add three temp sensors (air in, air out and ambient case air temps).

• 2 months later...

Just wanting to confirm a few things before I buy a Commander Pro unit:

1. It appears from this thread the AIDA64 *will* now see fan RPMs for fans that are plugged into Commander Pro fan headers, providing Corsair Link Sensor Support is enabled in AIDA64, is that correct?
  2. Unclear on the following question: Will AIDA64 continue to read fan RPMs plugged into Commander Pro if Corsair iCue is on - it seems kind of pointless having a Commander Pro unit if iCue isn't on to make use of it (specifically for fan curves).
  3. Also unclear if AIDA64 will see thermal temp readings (like water temp) that are plugged into Commander Pro, or will there be some weird side effects as AIDA64 and iCue battle for control?

Appreciate any help on this.

• 10 months later...
On 4/4/2021 at 10:32 AM, Nereus said:

Just wanting to confirm a few things before I buy a Commander Pro unit:

1. It appears from this thread the AIDA64 *will* now see fan RPMs for fans that are plugged into Commander Pro fan headers, providing Corsair Link Sensor Support is enabled in AIDA64, is that correct?
  2. Unclear on the following question: Will AIDA64 continue to read fan RPMs plugged into Commander Pro if Corsair iCue is on - it seems kind of pointless having a Commander Pro unit if iCue isn't on to make use of it (specifically for fan curves).
  3. Also unclear if AIDA64 will see thermal temp readings (like water temp) that are plugged into Commander Pro, or will there be some weird side effects as AIDA64 and iCue battle for control?

Appreciate any help on this.

I just bought Aida64 today (before reading all the sad news about Corsair) and I'm not able to get anything plugged into the Commander Core XT to show up in Aida.  This includes all 11 fans I have, XD5 pump, coolant temp along with any other temp sensors I have plugged in to monitor air temp on the radiators.  I'm guessing Corsair still isn't playing nice with Aida or I'm doing something wrong because I've been all over this forum today and disabled icue, checked xyz in Aida, rebooted, installed the beta...etc...etc. and nothing I do works.  Really frustrated because I put a couple hours in already messing with creating my own custom panel.