How do I find my case fans, connected to Corsair Commander Pro, on AIDA64? (Corsair One i160)

If this topic has been discussed countless times, I apologize. But I couldn't find this particular topic as direct as I'm about to ask.

I'm trying to get my case fans, connected through Corsair Commander Pro, to show up on the SensorPanel. But I just can't find it at all.

Does anyone know where to find my case fans? Or how to enable finding my case fans?

18 hours ago, Chance Jønes said:

If this topic has been discussed countless times, I apologize. But I couldn't find this particular topic as direct as I'm about to ask.

I'm trying to get my case fans, connected through Corsair Commander Pro, to show up on the SensorPanel. But I just can't find it at all.

Does anyone know where to find my case fans? Or how to enable finding my case fans?

Try to enable Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64 to apply the changes.  Then go to the Computer / Sensor page to verify if the case fans appear there properly.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 11:21 PM, morpheon said:

Got it - BUT we cannot have Aida and iCue running concurrently right ?

That's still the case I'm afraid.  And as Corsair keeps growing to a huge company, we need to put even more pressure on them to develop a proper SDK or API for their hardware and software combos in order to let it work concurrently with 3rd party applications.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, GotchaPine007 said:

Why is that? I also use Modbros and they are able to grab the information about my Corsair gears without having the need for me to quit iCue.... And it's free...

Specifically what Corsair gear can Modbros monitor while the iCUE software is also running?  I'm just asking because there are Corsair devices that can be monitored by AIDA64 while iCUE is running, and then there are other Corsair hardware that cannot provide such flexibility.

I have the Corsair One Gaming PC.

Modbros can see for example the case Fan at the top but Aida can't see it.

Also the GPU / CPU cooler coolant temps can't be seen. This is because Modbros connects to HWinfo which Aida does not as far as I understand. I attached some screenshots from Modbros and Aida

Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

20 hours ago, GotchaPine007 said:

I have the Corsair One Gaming PC.

Modbros can see for example the case Fan at the top but Aida can't see it.

Also the GPU / CPU cooler coolant temps can't be seen. This is because Modbros connects to HWinfo which Aida does not as far as I understand. I attached some screenshots from Modbros and Aida

I think the missing readings come from a Corsair liquid cooler integrated into your computer.  Please let us know what model number is your Corsair One PC.

Also, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

• Fiery changed the title to How do I find my case fans, connected to Corsair Commander Pro, on AIDA64? (Corsair One i160)
On 1/8/2021 at 2:48 PM, GotchaPine007 said:

It's the Corsair One i160

Please find attached the requested system dump

Thank you!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it works.  Make sure to have the option Corsair Hydro Platinum sensor support enabled (checked) in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.

On 1/25/2021 at 11:26 AM, GotchaPine007 said:

Yeah, I was letting Icue decide but since I installed a Nvme 970 plus the temp was going up (my NVME was up to 76..).

So I now let the top fan run at 1000rpm constant unless I'm playing game then it will run higher.

My CPU temp now is averaging 45

At idle?

Even your GPU temp seems high.

This is a desktop PC, not a laptop, correct?

CPU is Overclocked? What cooling?

7 hours ago, GotchaPine007 said:

It's a corsair one so small form factor gaming PC. So that might be why. The ambient temp is probably a little more than 50c

I was actually referring to the ambient room temperature, not the chassis temperature.

Yes, a SFF chassis does not allow for much cooling.

What CPU are you running, and what CPU cooler?

On 1/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, Fiery said:

Thank you!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it works.  Make sure to have the option Corsair Hydro Platinum sensor support enabled (checked) in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.

Since I upgraded to the beta version, my iCue software disconnecting. Several times a day I have the lights blinking, and the usb device attached to it disconnect and reconnect.

I killed Aida for 1/2 a day and did not get that behavior anymore.

6 hours ago, GotchaPine007 said:

oh yeah sorry :-)

Usually I have like 20 degrees centigrades in the room.

I'm using a i9-9900K, the cooler is at the top of the case, it's a Corsair 140mm that run at 1400rpm max

20°C is fairly cool, mine is usually 24° to 27°C.

I was looking at Corsair's website to check that particular model out, a lot in a small package.

The 9900K do run hot. Mine was really difficult to cool, even with custom loop, until I delidded it to run bare die. Even so, @5000MHz, it still idles around ambient +10°C.

15 hours ago, GotchaPine007 said:

Since I upgraded to the beta version, my iCue software disconnecting. Several times a day I have the lights blinking, and the usb device attached to it disconnect and reconnect.

I killed Aida for 1/2 a day and did not get that behavior anymore.

It means sadly iCUE software cannot stand a concurrent access to the underlying Corsair hardware :( Until Corsair starts supporting 3rd party software access to their hardware I'm afraid you need to disable (uncheck) Corsair Hydro Platinum sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability :( 

9 hours ago, GotchaPine007 said:

yeah and it got hotter since I replaced the original Nvme by a Samsung 970 plus 2TB. That drive cvan go up to 80c when gaming even with the top fan at 1400rpm

Wow!

I am sure that cannot be good for the drive; probably throttles speed and might shorten lifespan.

SFF PCs are neat and compact, but personally, I would not pack them with higher performance hardware, because of the amount of heat that you are experiencing.

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

It means sadly iCUE software cannot stand a concurrent access to the underlying Corsair hardware :( Until Corsair starts supporting 3rd party software access to their hardware I'm afraid you need to disable (uncheck) Corsair Hydro Platinum sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability :( 

No worries, I know it's not your fault :-) I'll do that for now and try again every time they release a new update.