AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Chance Jønes

How do I find my case fans, connected to Corsair Commander Pro, on AIDA64?

If this topic has been discussed countless times, I apologize. But I couldn't find this particular topic as direct as I'm about to ask.

I'm trying to get my case fans, connected through Corsair Commander Pro, to show up on the SensorPanel. But I just can't find it at all.

Does anyone know where to find my case fans? Or how to enable finding my case fans?

18 hours ago, Chance Jønes said:

If this topic has been discussed countless times, I apologize. But I couldn't find this particular topic as direct as I'm about to ask.

I'm trying to get my case fans, connected through Corsair Commander Pro, to show up on the SensorPanel. But I just can't find it at all.

Does anyone know where to find my case fans? Or how to enable finding my case fans?

Try to enable Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64 to apply the changes.  Then go to the Computer / Sensor page to verify if the case fans appear there properly.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:21 PM, morpheon said:

Got it - BUT we cannot have Aida and iCue running concurrently right ?

That's still the case I'm afraid.  And as Corsair keeps growing to a huge company, we need to put even more pressure on them to develop a proper SDK or API for their hardware and software combos in order to let it work concurrently with 3rd party applications.