Jump to content

Looking for nice LCD panel


Valk
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm currently using aida64 on my android phone with Remote Panel and love it but it only updates like every 3 or seconds.  Fiery it was because of the program on my phone. Would like to purchase a nice little screen to replace it.  Can anyone point me towards a screen that integrates a little more smoothly and won't cost me my first born? Doesn't have to be huge, maybe a wee bit larger than a cellphone. I could build an enclosure if needed.  Thanks for any ideas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Valk said:

I'm currently using aida64 on my android phone with Remote Panel and love it but it only updates like every 3 or seconds.  Fiery it was because of the program on my phone. Would like to purchase a nice little screen to replace it.  Can anyone point me towards a screen that integrates a little more smoothly and won't cost me my first born? Doesn't have to be huge, maybe a wee bit larger than a cellphone. I could build an enclosure if needed.  Thanks for any ideas.

BeadaPanel perhaps:
https://forums.aida64.com/topic/5149-beadapanel-lcd-device-support/

Also, when it comes to external LCD displays, we keep recommending just picking up a nice 2nd-hand LCD monitor, connect it to your PC via DSub, DVI or HDMI, extend your Windows Desktop onto it, and then you can use the SensorPanel on a large colour display and enjoy the heck out of it :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
On 3/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Fiery said:

BeadaPanel perhaps:
https://forums.aida64.com/topic/5149-beadapanel-lcd-device-support/

Also, when it comes to external LCD displays, we keep recommending just picking up a nice 2nd-hand LCD monitor, connect it to your PC via DSub, DVI or HDMI, extend your Windows Desktop onto it, and then you can use the SensorPanel on a large colour display and enjoy the heck out of it :) 

why recommend ? better for less issues and more stable? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Less issues and also usually you can obtain a cheaper _and_ larger screen that way.

not wrong there hard to find a small one unless like said 2nd had route, looked last night and a 21" cheap screen is like 65 quid with dam good spec, only asked as im still running the alphacool screens and the sd megatron from way back were i posted the alpha driver on a thread i started, its all gone mad on screens now on here lol, head was spinning on what screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/27/2020 at 9:19 PM, namuk said:

not wrong there hard to find a small one unless like said 2nd had route, looked last night and a 21" cheap screen is like 65 quid with dam good spec, only asked as im still running the alphacool screens and the sd megatron from way back were i posted the alpha driver on a thread i started, its all gone mad on screens now on here lol, head was spinning on what screen.

Problem is that the smaller and fancier you go, the prices get quite whacky :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...